September 22 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil carries a relaxing and romantic sweet floral aroma.
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) Essential Oil is original from Madagascar, Ecuador.
- The extraction method of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is steam distilled from flowers. Flowers are picked early in the morning to maximize oil yield. The highest quality oil is drawn from the first distrillation and is known as ylang ylang complete.
- Ylang Ylang means “flower of flowers.” Which has been used to cover the beds of newlywed couples on their wedding night.
- Traditionally used in hair formulas to promote thick, shiny, lustrous hair.
[ Functions ]
- Balances male-female energies.
- Enhances spiritual attunement.
- Combats anger, combats low self-esteem.
- Increases focus of thoughts, filters out negative energy, restores confidence and peace.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Cardiac arrhythmia, cardiac problems.
- Anxiety, hypertension.
- Hair loss
- Intestinal problems.
[ Medical Properties ]
- Antispasmodic, vasodilating.
- Antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory.
- Antiparasitic, regulates heartbeat.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Apply two to four drops of Geranium directly to desired area for regenerating and healing skin conditions. Can apply to moisturizer and apply morning night time to create a healthy-looking skin.
- Healthcare: Apply to wrist or the nape of the neck for a sweet, floral and natural perfume which can release negative memories and balances the emotions, lifts the spirit.
- Bath: Can also combine with Lavender or Ylang Ylang for a hot and relaxing bath.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Geranium oil with distilled water in a diffuser as aromatic support emotionally. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Germacrene D (14-27%)
- (E,E)-Alpha-Farnesene (5-23%)
- Benzyl Acetate (1-15%)
- Geranyl Acetate (2-11%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (2-19%)
- Benzyl Benzoate (4-8%)
- Linalol (2-16%)
- Para-Cresyl Methyl Ether (0.5-9%)
- Methyl Benzoate (1-5%)
- Benzyl Salicyclate (1-5%)
- ORAC: 130,000 uTE/100g
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.