September 22 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil carries refreshing minty aroma which can diffuse for a stimulating and invigorating environment.
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens) Essential Oil is original from China, North America.
- The extraction method of Wintergreen Essential Oil is steam distilled from leaves and barks.
- Leaves of Wintergreen can be chewed to increase respiratory capacity by Native Americans when running long distances and performing difficult labor.
- Wintergreen was used as a substitute for black tea during the Revolutionary War.
- It can increase respiratory capacity and eases muscle cramps.
[ Functions ]
- Stimulates and increases awareness in all levels of the sensory system.
- Increase respiratory capacity while running long distance and performing difficult labour.
- Eases muscles cramps, relieves pain with anti-bacterial content & natural detoxifier.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Arthritis / rheumatism, muscle / nerve pain, eliminates pain and induces relaxation.
- Hypertension, arteriosclerosis, stimulates circulation for blood and lymph.
- Hepatitis / fatty liver, prevents formation of kidney stones, increases frequency of urine. Removes excess water, fat and salt from the body.
[ Medical Properties ]
- Anticoagulant, antispasmodic. Highly anti-inflammatory, vasodilator, analgesic / aesthetic, reduces blood pressure and all types of pain.
- Methyl salicylate, the principal constituent of wintergreen oil, has been incorporated into numerous liniments and ointments for musculoskeletal problems.
- Oil is also used as a flavouring agent in candies and chewing gums.
[ How to Use ]
- Healthcare: Great for arthritis, join pain, nerve pain, dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil. It can also soothe head tension.
- Stimulation: Wintergreen can increase awareness with stimulation properties when apply.
- Work Out Comfort: Dilute drops of Wintergreen with V-6 and apply after working out to cool down the body. Or combine drops as an addition to lotions to apply to the skin after activities.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Wintergreen oil with distilled water in a diffuser for stimulating and invigorating minty aroma in the office or at home, Diffuse up to 10 minutes, 3 times a day
[ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Methyl Salicylate (90+%)
- ORAC: 101,800 uTE/100g
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.