September 22 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Vetiver Essential Oil contains a heavy, earthy fragrance that is best used for grounding, relaxing, calming and stabilizing.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) Essential Oil is original from Haiti, Ecuador.
- The extraction method of Vetiver Essential Oil is steam distilled from root.
- Special oils for ADD, ADHD, anxiety, calming effects on emotions.
- Vetiver has been used by ancient tribal cultures for centuries.
[ Functions ]
- Promotes restful sleep and calming especially for overactive children.
- Has an earthly and grounding aroma, can diffuse for calming and relaxing fragrance.
- Great for skin support, can add to hair products or cleansing. Support healthy nails.
[ Health Benefits ]
- May be used for ADHD, anxiety, rheumatism / arthritis.
- Depression (including postpartum), insomnia.
- Skincare (oily, aging, acne, wrinkles)
- Psychologically grounding, calming and stabilizing.
- Helps cope with stress and recover from emotional trauma.
[ Medical Properties ]
- Antiseptic, antispasmodic, relaxant, circulatory stimulant.
- Well known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is traditionally used for arthritic symptoms.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Apply 2-4 drops directly on location to reduce the appearance of dark spots. In case of sensitive skin, dilute as needed in V-6.
- Healthcare: Found in preliminary clinical tests that may be successful in the treatment of ADD and ADHD (attention deficit disorders) in children.
- Bathing: Combine 5 drops of Vetiver and Coconut oil for an relaxing bath. Or combine Vetiver and Cederwood oil for a relaxing & unwind bath.
- Inhale: Can inhale directly.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Vetiver Essential Oil with distilled water in a diffuser to create a relaxing space for clear thinking environment. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day.
- DIY tips: Can combine 3 drops of Vetiver, 5 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Ylang Ylang for a calming diffuser blend for a relaxing scent at home, also great for sleeping support
[ Size ] 5ml (0.17 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Isovalencenol (1-16%)
- Khusimol (7-215)
- Alpha-Vetivone (2-7%)
- Beta-Vetivone (4-14%)
- Beta-Vetivenene (1-8%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.