October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Essential Oil has highly regarded as an antimicrobial and antiseptic essential oil.
- It has high levels of terpinen-4-ol.
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Essential Oil is original from Australia, France.
- The extraction method of Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) essential oil is steam distilled from leaves.
- Historically used by indigenous people of Australia to treat cuts, wounds, fungus and infections.
[ Functions ]
- Used in skin care for its cleansing properties. cleaning and purity and boosting immune system naturally.
- Potential anit-inflammatory effects on human peripheral blood leckocytes. Relief from cough, cold and congestion.
- Help on healing of wounds. Reduce hair-loss and dandruff flakes from dry skin.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Fungal infection (Candida, ringworn).
- Sinus/Lung infecions.
- Tooth/gum disease, water retention / hypertension. Skin conditions (acne, sores)
[ Medical Properties ]
Fungal infection (Candida, ringworn). Sinus/Lung infections. Tooth/gum disease, water retention / hypertension. Skin conditions (acne, sores)
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare (A): Can combine tea tree oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil, thieves soap, aloe vera juice and distill water to clean the face
- Skincare (B): Apply to skin as part of your nighttime routine.
- Haircare: apply to hair directly or dilute with vegetable oil to add shine and freshness. Dilution is not required for this oil except for the most sensitive skin.
- Healthcare: Dilute 1 part of essential oil with 1 part of V-6 vegetable oil complex or other pure oil and apply directly to the body.
- Inhale: Can inhale Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) oil directly.
- Spray: combine oil with water in a small spritz bottle to refresh linens and towels
- Deodorant: Combine with Lemon or Lemongrass to create a natural deodorant.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia)oil with distilled water in a diffuser as air refreshing or to banish stale odors. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
- DIY tips: Make use of tea tree’s cleansing properties on homemade soaps and moisturizers
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Terpinen-4-ol (30-45%)
- Gamma-Terpinene (10-28%)
- Alpha-Terpinene (5-13%)
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol (0-15%)
- Alpha-Terpineol (1.5-8%)
- Para-Cymene (0.5-12%)
- Limonene (0.5-4%)
- Aromadendrene (trace-7%)
- Delta-Cadinene (trace-8%)
- Alpha-Pinene (1-6%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.