October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil are oils from the distillation of the resin of the Boswellia sacra frankincense tree.
- Sacred Frankincense (Boswellia sacra) Essential Oil is original from Oman.
- The extraction method of Sacred Frankincense Essential Oil is steam distilled from gum / resin.
- This is the first Omani Frankincense to be available to the outside of Saudi royals / privileged of Oman
- Sacred Frankincense was granted the first export permit in the modern history of Oman for the release and export of the oil and permission to build a Young Living distillery in the country.
- Omani Frankincense is highly regarded as the Frankincense of the ancients and the traditional spiritual oil of biblical times.
- Contains immense healing properties which has been tested as an anticancer agent.
- This oil can support skin health.
- It contains a calming, meditative, relaxing properties that can also promotes higher states of spiritual awareness.
- It includes all the properties of Frankincense Essential oils as well.
[ Functions ]
- Refreshing and uplifting fragrance that can diffuse outdoor / indoor to freshen the air and eliminate odors.
- Enhancing insect repelling properties such as antioxidant and antibacterial when combining with cedarwood oil.
- Skin penetration enhancer.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Respiratory infections.
- Muscle / nerve pain.
- Digestive/intestinal problems
- Skin problems such as acne, eczema, oily skin and skin penetration enhancer
[ Medical Properties ]
- Powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, insect repellent, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiparasitic (worms), relaxant.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Add Frankincense to daytime lotion or night cream for a custom moisturizer that highlights natural beauty. It can heal the skin and prevent the sign of aging.
- Healthcare: Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Frankincense oil with distilled water in a diffuser as aromatic support emotionally. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day.
- Massage: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin. Can also dilute 15 drops in 10 ml of V-6.
- Spray: mix oil with distilled water on a spray bottle to spray.
- Inhale: can inhale directly.
- DIY tips: can make body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- This is the best oil with depression-reducing abilities, it can also boost up the immune system function and prevent illness at the same time improve memory.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Geraniol (18-30%)
- Trans-Lethyl Isoeugenol (4-10%)
- Geranyl Acetate (5-10%)
- Borneol (3-8%)
- ORAC: 312,000 uTE/100g
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.