October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Rosemary Essential Oil carries a strong woodsy scent which can promote a feeling of clarity.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis CT Cineole) is originally from Tunisia, Morocoo, Spain.
- The extraction method of Rosemary essential oil is to steam distilled from leaves.
- Rosemary can improve a clear mindset and focus.
- It was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth that used to treat every conceivable ill known to men.
- It is a great oil for to increase spiritual awareness.
- Can also kill harmful germs and bacteria.
- Frankincense has a well know historical remark which was valued more than gold during the ancient times.
- Rosemary was part of "Marseilles Vinegar" or "Four Thieves Vinegar" that bandits who robbed the dea and dying used to protect themselves during the 15th century plague.
[ Functions ]
- Helps overcome mental fatigue and improves mental clarity and focus.
- Inhaling rosemary boosted alertness, eased anxiety and amplified analytic and mental ability.
- Rosemary supports a healthy lifestyle regimen and well being.
- Massage into scalp to stimulate hair growth.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Infectious disease, liver conditions/hepatitis.
- Throat / lung infections.
- Hair loss (alopecia areata), acne, impaired memory/Alzheimer’s. Weight loss.
[ Medical Properties ]
Liver-protecting, anti-inflammatory. Antitumoral, antifungal, antibacterial, anticancer, antidepressant. Hypertension moderator (high blood pressure), enhances mental clarity/concentration.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Use 1-2 drop of rosemary oil and combine to your lotion for the purpose of prevents skin aging, stimulate circulation and calms nerves.
- Haircare: Rub oil to the scalp for hair growth and put a little amount on the edge of hair for hair strength.
- Healthcare: Rub oil on the desire area for medical properties purposes such as hair loss, mental clarity, liver protectant, throat and lung infection. It can also relieve muscle arches and pain.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Rosemary oil with distilled water in a diffuser for studying / learning focusing purposes. Diffuse up to 10 minutes, 3 times a day.
- Topical: Dilute 1 portion of Rosemary oil with 4 portion of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Inhale: can inhale directly.
- DIY tips: rosemary is used for many cooking / baking dishes, can combine 1-2 drop of oil to your food and take as a dietary supplement.
- WARNING: Do not use oil on children under 4 years of age. DO NOT use rosemary for high blood pressure if taking any ACE inhibitor prescription drugs.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (38-55%)
- Camphor (5-15%)
- Alpha-Pinene (9-14%)
- Beta-Pinene (4-9%)
- Camphene (2.5-6%)
- Borneol (1.5-5%)
- Limonene (1-4%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.