October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Peppermint Essential Oil is one of the oldest and most highly regarded herbs for soothing digestion, it is a highly regarded digestive stimulant.
- Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) is original from North America, Mediterranean area and Great Britain.
- The extraction method of peppermint essential oil is steam distilled from leaves and stems.
- It can be used to cool off the skin or diffused for a scent with a peaceful feeling.
- It is a great oil for beginner and a MUST HAVE for every home.
- Peppermint also has an effect on the liver and respiratory system.
[ Functions ]
- Purifying and stimulating to the conscious mind.
- Inhale peppermint aroma during mental related tasks may help attention, performance and focus.
- Effective appetite suppressant when inhaled.
- It can lessened headache pain.
[ Health Benefits ]
Rheumatism/arthritis, respiratory infections (pneumonia, tuberculosis, etc), obesity, viral infections (herpes simplex, herpes zoster, cold sores, human papilloma virus, etc.), fungal infections/Candida, digestive problems, headaches, nausea, skin conditions (itchy skin, varicose veins, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis), scoliosis/lumbago/back problem.
[ Medical Properties ]
Anti-inflammatory, antitumoral, antiparasitic (worms), antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, gallbladder / digestive stimulant, pain relieving, curbs appetite
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Dilute 1 portion of peppermint essential oil with 4 portion of V-6 vegetable oil / olive oil and apply directly to surface for a cooling function for the skin.
- Healthcare: Can take directly as a dietary supplement with its soothing digestion function.
- Inhale: Can inhale peppermint oil directly for freshness.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Peppermint oil with distilled water in a diffuser as air refreshing or to banish stale odors. Diffuse up to 10 minutes, 3 times a day.
- Massage: use a few drop of peppermint oils, dilute with base oil (1:1) and use as a post-workout massage.
- Spray: mix oil with distilled water on a spray bottle to spray to the pillow for a restful night of sleep.
- Spa: Add Peppermint and Eucalyptus Radiata to hot bath water and enjoy the relaxing, invigorating scent and aromatic steam.
- DIY tips: Dilute 1 portion of peppermint essential oil with 4 portion of V-6 vegetable oil / other vegetable oil or olive oil. Apply directly to location.
- Peppermint is in the same plant family with Lavender and Rosemary, can diffuse the oils of all together for a fresh aroma that uplifts the spirit.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Menthol (45-50%)
- Menthone (12-44%)
- Menthofuran (0.5-5%)
- 1.8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (1-8%)
- Isomenthone (1-7%)
- Neomenthol (1.5-7%)
- Pulegone (0.5-3%)
- Menthyl Acetate (1-18%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.