October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Orgaeno Essential Oil contains a strong herbaceous fragrance, which is the key oil used in the raindrop technique for massage with highly purifying effects.
- Orgaeno (Citrus sinensis) Essential Oil is original from USA, South Africa, Italy, China.
- The extraction method of Basil Essential Oil is cold pressed from rind.
- It has a uplifting and antidepressant fragrant.
- Citrus fragrances can boost immunity, induced relaxation and reduced depression.
- Can release joins and bone pain.
- Great to be used on a massage for cleanses body and combats free radicals.
[ Functions ]
- Delaying the aging process and soothing effects on different types of inflammation.
- Protection against viral, fungal and bacterial infections.
- Creates a feeling of security and powerful painkiller.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Arthritis, rheumatism.
- Respiratory infectious diseases, infections.
- Tuberculosis, digestive problems
[ Medical Properties ]
- Antiaging, powerful antiviral.
- Antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic.
- Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, immune stimulant, antinociceptive, radioprotective, liver protectant.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Apply 2-4 drops directly on location to help on fixing warts or support healthy skin. In case of sensitive skin, dilute as needed in V-6.
- Healthcare: Supports respiratory system and immune system when applying as a body massage.
- Massage: Dilute 1 portion of Oregano oil with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil and massage into fatigued muscles after a workout.
- Relaxation before bed: Apply to the bottoms of the feet to help unwind and relax before bedtime.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Oregano Essential Oil with distilled water in a diffuser for a calming and refreshing environment. Diffuse up to 10 minutes, 3 times a day. Can diffuse for creating a comfortable environment.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Methylchavicol (estragol) (70-90%)
- Linalol (1-20%)
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (1-7%)
- ORAC: 54,000 uTE/100g
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.