July 26 2018 in SkinCare
- Orange Essential Oil can be the best cleaning agent,
- Orange (Citrus Sinensis) essential oil is originally from USA, South Africa, Italy and China.
- The extraction method of Orange essential oil is to use cold pressed from rind.
- Orange essential oil promotes circulation and flush out toxins.
- Has major benefits as follow: antiseptic, antidepressant, relieves spasms, anti-inflammatory, digestion aid, diuretic, cholagogue, sedative, tonic and great for acne & scars.
- WARNING: Avoid applying to the skin which will be exposed to the sunlight or UV light within 24 hours.
- Orange essential oil can bring happiness and peaceful feeling to the mind, body and spirit.
- Orange essential oil can be the best oil to boost up energy and mood after a stressful day.
[ Functions ]
- Uplifting and antidepressant
- Citrus fragrances boosted immunity, induced relaxation and reduced depression.
- It may calm and bring feelings of inspiration and alleviates anger.
- it can provide relief from inflammation
[ Health Benefits ]
- Arteriosclerosis, hypertension, cancer, insomnia.
- Complexion for full and oily skin type, fluid retention.
- Wrinkle treatment.
[ Medical Properties ]
- Antitumoral, relaxant, anticoagulant, circulatory stimlant.
- Rich in limonene, which has ben extensively sutdied in over 50 clinical studies for its ability to combat tumor growth.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Add Orange to daytime lotion or night cream for a custom moisturizer that brighten the skin with natural beauty. It can heal the skin and prevent the sign of aging.
- Healthcare: Application of fragrances to treatments for depression.
- Cleansing: Combine 8 to10 drops of oils with distilled water or witch hazel in a small spray bottle and spray over in closets to keep sheets, towels, and clothes smelling great.
- Children: Diffuse Orange oil in children’s play areas with a lovely sweet and playful scent!
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Orange oil with distilled water in a diffuser as aromatic support emotionally. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day.
- Massage: In case of sensitivity, can dilute 5 drops in 10 ml of V-6 vegetable or apply 2 to 4 drops directly apply to desired area.
- Inhale: can inhale directly.
- DIY tips: can make orange hand soap for antiseptic and anti-inflammatory purposes. It can add a bright, fresh scent the handmade soup.
- This is the best oil with mood swing improvement and reduce anxiety.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Limonene (85-96%)
- Myrcene (0.5-3%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.