September 22 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Ocotea Essential Oil carries a complex aroma that is well known for its skin-cleansing properties
- Ocotea (Ocotea quixos) Essential Oil is original from Eucador, Central and South America
- The extraction method of Ocotea Essential Oil is steam distilled from leaves.
- Historical usage of Ocotea dates back more than 500 years, which was used to aromatize sweets and cakes.
- Can increase a feeling of fullness.
- Help to balance blood sugar level (diabetes)
- Can be an add-ons to weight loss program (reduce sugar craving).
[ Functions ]
- Has a complex aroma, which may increase feeling of fullness (satiety).
- Normalize weight loss regimen.
- Best option for blood glucose levels, may balance sugar levels and stabilizes it.
- Balances body’s internal response to irritation.
- Cut sugar craving.
[ Health Benefits ]
- High blood pressure.
- Anxiety, internal irritation.
- May lower insulin need for diabetics and reduce blood sugar fluctuations.
- Digestive support.
[ Medical Properties ]
- Antifungal, Disinfectant, Anti-inflammatory.
[ How to Use ]
- Healthcare: Dilute 1 portion with 2 portions of V-6 or olive oil. It is the best option for balancing and stabilize the blood sugar level, cholesterol, cutting sugar cravings.
- Blood Sugar Balance: Apply 2-4 drops to water as needed to help with balancing blood glucose level.
- Inhale Directly: Can inhale directly
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Ocotea oil with distilled water in a diffuser for a complex aroma which might increase feeling of fullness.
[ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Beta-Caryophyllene (10-35%)
- Cinnamyl Acetate (1-24%)
- Methyl Cinnamate (4-24%)
- Alpha-Humulene (1-17%)
- Trans-Cinnamaldehyde (trace-12%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.