October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Lemongrass Essential Oil can be worn alone or mixed with other oils to help awaken the senses.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) is a kind of grass that is originally from India, Guatemala.
- The extraction method of Lemongrass essential oil is to steam distilled from herb/grass.
- This oil can replace the chemical-based air fresheners by spraying with distilled water at home / office.
- Best seller of Young Living brand.
- Lemongrass can be taken as a dietary supplement.
[ Functions ]
- Promotes psychic awareness and purification.
- Used for improve digestion problems.
- Historically it was used for hypertension, inflammation, as a sedative, and for treatment of fevers and digestion.
[ Health Benefits ]
Bladder infection, respiratory/sinus infection, digestive problems, parasites, torn ligaments/muscles, fluid retention, varicos veins, Salmonella, Candida albicans.
[ Medical Properties ]
Antifungal, antibacterial, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, regenerates connective tissues and ligaments, dilates blood vessels, improves circulation promotes lymph flow, anticancerous. Several research articles document strong antifungal and antibacterial properties of lemongrass.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: add a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Healthcare: Rub oil on the location for improving circulation.
- Diffuse: mix 3-6 drops of Lemongrass oil with distilled water in a diffuser as air refresher. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
- Massage: use a few drop of oils, dilute with base oil and infused neck or back massage.
- Spray: mix 10 drops with distilled water in a small spray bottle and spray on furniture, carpets and linens to eliminate stale odors.
- Cleaning: add 3 - 4 dropsof Lemongrass oil in clean water for dish washing, laundry, or all-purpose cleaner formula for an exotic, clean-smelling boost.
- DIY tips: dilute 1 portion of Lemongrass oil with 4 portion of V-6 vegetable oil / other pure oil and apply on location and massage after exercise.
- Lemongrass oil can be taken as a dietary supplement.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Geranial (35-47%)
- Geraniol (1.5-8%)
- Neral (25-35%)
- Geranyl Acetate (1-6%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.