September 22 2018 in SkinCare
- Lemon Essential Oil is used worldwide and well known for its function on cleaners and soap with its refreshing scent.
- Lemon (Citrus Limon) is a kind of plant that is originally from California, US and Italy.
- The extraction method of lemon essential oil is use cold pressed from rind. It takes 3,000 lemons to produce 1 kilogram of oil.
- Lemon has antiseptic-like properties.
- Lemon essential oil contains compounds that amplify immunity.
- Lemon promotes circulation, leukocyte formation and lymphatic function.
- This is a wonderful oil blended with fresh, floral, clean, and relaxing function.
- It is a great oil for beginner and a MUST HAVE for every home.
- Lemon is popular and naturally occurring constituent limonene.
[ Functions ]
- Promotes clarity of thought and purpose
- A fragrance that is invigorating, enhancing, and warming.
- Boosted immunity, induced relaxation and reduced depression.
[ Health Benefits ]
Circulatory problems, arteriosclerosis, obesity, parasites, urinary tract infections, varicose veins, anxiety, hypertension digestive problems, acne.
[ Medical Properties ]
Pantitumoral, antiseptic, improves microcirculation, immune stimulant (may increase white blood cells), improves memory, relaxation. Rich in limonene, which has been extensively studied in over 50 clinical studies for its ability to combat tumor growth.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: add lemon oil to your skin care products to reduce the appearance of blemishes, lemon carries a whitening / brightening skin functions.
- Haircare: add lemon oil to conditioner and DIY hair masques to give your hair a smoother, shinier look.
- Healthcare evening routine: Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Lemon oil with distilled water in a diffuser as air refreshing or to banish stale odors. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day.
- Massage: use a few drop of oils, dilute with base oil (1:1) and apply on chakras and/or Vita Flex points.
- Spray: mix oil with distilled water on a spray bottle to spray to the pillow for a restful night of sleep.
- Cleanser: add a few drops directly to floor, window, and surface as cleaning solutions
- DIY tips: Dilute 1 portion of lemon essential oil with 1 portion of V-6 vegetable oil / other vegetable oil. Apply directly to location.
- This is the best oil to blend with many other oils with medical and health benefits; also great oil for weight loss.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Limonene (59-73%)
- Gamma-Terpinene (6-12%)
- Beta-Pinene (7-16%)
- Alpha-Pinene (1.5-3%)
- Sabinene (1.5-3%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.