September 22 2018 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- Lavendar Essential Oil is the most popular oil with its calming and soothing fragrance.
- Lavendar (Lavandula Angustifolia) is a kind of plant that is originally from Utah, Idaho, USA and France.
- The extraction method of lavender essential oil is to steam distilled from flowering top.
- This is a wonderful oil blended with fresh, floral, clean, and calm function.
- It is a great oil for beginner and a MUST HAVE for every home.
- Lavendar is popular and a classic flower to be used for various health and skin care products such as perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products.
[ Functions ]
- Calming, Relaxing, Balancing both emotionally and physically.
- Improve concentration and mental acuity.
- Reduce depression and improve cognitive performance.
[ Health Benefits ]
Respiratory infections, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, menstrual problems / PMS, skin conditions (perineal repair, acne, eczema, psoriasis, scarring, stretch marks), burns, hair loss, insomnia, nervous tension.
[ Medical Properties ]
Antiseptic, antifungal, analgesic, antitumoral, anticonvulsant, vasodilating, relaxant, anti-inflammatory, reduces blood fat / cholesterol, combats excess sebum on skin.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: add a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Healthcare evening routine: Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Lavendar oil with distilled water in a diffuser as air refreshing or to banish stale odors. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day.
- Massage: use a few drop of oils, dilute with base oil and infused neck or back massage.
- Spray: mix oil with distilled water on a spray bottle to spray to the pillow for a restful night of sleep.
- Hot Bath: combine 1 cup Epsom salt and 4 drops of Lavendar oil, then add to a hot bath
- DIY tips: can make body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- This is the best oil to blend with many other oils with medical and health benefits; also great oil for weight loss.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Linalyl Acetate (21-47%)
- Linalol (23-46%)
- Cis-Beta-Ocimene (1-8%)
- Trans-Beta-Ocimene (1-5%)
- Terpinen-4-ol (1-8%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.