September 22 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Juniper Essential Oil contains a fresh and herbaceous aroma for calming and refreshing purposes, the woody aroma can create a peaceful environment when diffused.
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma and J.scopulorum) Essential Oil is original from Utah, USA.
- The extraction method of Juniper Essential Oil is steam distilled stems / leaves / flowers (aerial parts).
- Contains detoxifier function that has a cleansing effect on the mind, spirit and body.
- Juniper can help on liver problems, urinary infections, kidney stones.
- Can be used as digestive cleanser.
- Can be used for skin among to treat acne and eczema.
- Great for muscle aches, great to be used for a relaxing massage.
[ Functions ]
- French hospital wards burned sprigs of juniper and rosemary to protect from infection.
- Evokes feeling of health, love and peace, it may help to elevate one’s spiritual awareness.
- During Medieval time, Juniper has been used to hung over doorways to ward off witches.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Used for skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
- Benefit for liver problems.
- Urinary / bladder infections, fluid retention.
[ Medical Properties ]
- Antiseptic, digestive cleaners / stimulant, purifying, detoxifying.
- Increasing circulation through the kidneys and promoting excretion of toxins.
- Promotes nerve regeneration.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Dilute one drop of Juniper Essential Oil with V-6 or olive oil and then apply to desire area on skin condition such as chapped skin, acne, eczema or skin sensitive area as much face, neck, genital area, etc.
- Healthcare: Increase circulation through the kidneys and promotes excretion of toxins, it can promote nerve regeneration when applying on a massage.
- Massage: muscle aches, provides relief from pain when add this oil to your relaxing massage.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Juniper Essential Oil with distilled water in a diffuser for a cleansing effect on the mind, spirit and body. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
- DIY tips: Use this after a workout or a long day of work, combine 4 drops of juniper essential oil with ¼ cup of V-6 oils, massage the mixed oils to the back of the legs or around the ankle area.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Alpha-Pinene (20-40%)
- Sabinene (3-18%)
- Myrcene (1-6%)
- Camphor (10-18%)
- Limonene (3-8%)
- Bornyl Acetate (12-20%)
- Terpinen-4-ol (3-8%)
- ORAC: 250 uTE/100g
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.