October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Idaho Blue Spruce Essential Oil carries an pleasing and relaxing evergreen aroma. It contains a high percentage of alphapinene and limonene.
- Idaho Blue Spruce (Picea pungens) Essential Oil is original from Idaho, USA.
- The extraction method of Idaho Blue Spruce Essential Oil is steam distilled from all tree parts.
- Native Americans used the leaves, inner bark, gum and twigs of Spruce for variety of functions. Leaves were used as inhalants, fumigators and revivers. Inner bark of the spruce was used for lung and throat troubles, inward troubles, applied to wounds and for cuts and swelling. They also applied to areas of inflammation. Gum was used for calking canoes. Other parts were combined to be sued for stomach problems, scabs, sores, cuts and wounds. At last, they use in tea for scurvy and cough remedy.
- Idaho Blue Spruce can bring out a feeling of balancing and grounding.
[ Functions ]
- Releases emotional blocks, bringing a feeling of balance and grounding.
- Releases emotional trauma and Increases spiritual awareness.
- Reduces muscle pain and tension.
- A pleasing evergreen aroma which can relax both the mind and the body for emotional release.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Antibacterial, pain relief, insecticide, antioxidant, expectorant.
- Induces relaxation, nAChR (nicotinic acetylcholine receptor).
- Inhibitor, prevvents oxidation of LDL, GABAa agonist, antimicrobial.
[ Medical Properties ]
- Antinocieptive (analgesic; reduces sensitivity to pain).
- Antioxidative, antibacterial, relaxant possibly anticancerous..
[ How to Use ]
- Healthcare: Apply two to four drops of Idaho Blue Spruce directly to desired area for muscle tension or relaxes mind and body.
- Household: Can mix with olive oil for natural furniture polish.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Idaho Blue Spruce oil with distilled water in a diffuser as pleasing and relaxing evergreen aroma, it carries a strong function on relaxing both the mindset and the body. Diffuse up to 10 minutes, 3 times a day
- Massage: Apply to reduce muscle pain and tension.
[ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Alpha-Pinene (15-40%)
- Cmphene (6-8%)
- Beta-Pinene (6-11%)
- Myrcene (3-7%)
- Limonene (18-25%)
- Bornyl Acetate (3-10%)
- ORAC: 575 uTE/100g
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.