October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Idaho Balsam Fir Essential Oil carries a woodsy uplifting and refreshing scent which is typically used in massage.
- Idaho Balsam Fir (Abies balsamea) Essential Oil is original from Highland Flats in Naples, Idaho, USA.
- The extraction method of Idaho Balsam Fir Essential Oil is steam distilled from leaves (needles) and branches.
- Idaho Balsam Fir is a tree that is commonly used as a Christmas tree, it has been prized through the ages for its medicinal effects and ability to heal respiratory conditions and muscular and rheumatic pain.
- It is a stimulating to the mind and relaxing to the body
[ Functions ]
- Contains woody and refreshing aroma.
- Diffuse for a grounding, relaxing and calming aroma for emotional balance.
- Creates a heightened spiritual environment during meditation, a way to stimulate the mind.
- Relax sore muscles, immune system support and antioxidant.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Throat / lung / sinus infections, fatigue.
- Arthritis / rheumatism, urinary tract infections.
- Scoliosis / lumbago / sciatica.
[ Medical Properties ]
- Anticoagulant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antitumoral.
[ How to Use ]
- Healthcare: Great for arthritis, join pain, nerve pain, dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil. It can also soothe head tension. Dilute one portion of Idaho Balsam Fir Oil with one portion of V-6 or other pure vegetable oil when apply.
- Mental care: Relaxation of the body, good for depression, also able to stimulate the mind; can inhale directly or apply topically.
- Meditation: Idaho Balsam Fir can create a heightened spiritual environment during meditation for emotional balance.
- Raindrop Technique: Apply 2-4 drops along the spine as mind and body detoxification.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Idaho Balsam Fir oil with distilled water in a diffuser for an uplifting scene, Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Alpha-Pinene (6-9%)
- Beta-Pinene (14-24%)
- Camphene (10-15%)
- ORAC: 20,8500 uTE/100g
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.