October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Frankincense Essential Oil is famous with its healing power and considered as the "holy anointing oil" in the Middle East.
- Frankincense (Boswellia Carterii) is originally from Somalia/Yemen.
- The extraction method of Frankincense essential oil is to steam distilled from gum/resin.
- It was well known during the time of Christ for its anointing and healing power.
- It was one of the gifts given to Christ at his birth that used to treat every conceivable ill known to men.
- It is a great oil for to increase spiritual awareness.
- Can also kill harmful germs and bacteria.
- Frankincense has a well know historical remark which was valued more than gold during the ancient times.
[ Functions ]
- Increases spiritual awareness.
- Promotes meditation, improves attitude and uplifts spirits.
- It has a special healing power, a sweet and warm aroma that helps uplift spiritual energy.
- Can add it to personal skincare products to promote a beautiful complexion.
- It can help to reduce stress reaction and negative emotions.
- It can boost up the immune system function and prevent illness.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Depression, cancer, respiratory infections, inflammation, immune-stimulating.
- May help to balance hormones and improve fertility
- Can acts as an sleeping aids for a restful night of sleep.
[ Medical Properties ]
Antitumoral, immunostimulant, antidepressant, muscle relaxing.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Add Frankincense to daytime lotion or night cream for a custom moisturizer that highlights natural beauty. It can heal the skin and prevent the sign of aging.
- Healthcare: Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Frankincense oil with distilled water in a diffuser as aromatic support emotionally. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day.
- Massage: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required except for the most sensitive skin. Can also dilute 15 drops in 10 ml of V-6.
- Spray: mix oil with distilled water on a spray bottle to spray.
- Inhale: can inhale directly.
- DIY tips: can make body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- This is the best oil with depression-reducing abilities, it can also boost up the immune system function and prevent illness at the same time improve memory.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Alpha-Pinene (30-65%)
- Limonene (8-20%)
- Sabinene (1-8%)
- Myrcene (1-14%)
- Beta-Caryophyllen (1-5%)
- Alpha-Thujene (1-15%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.