QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil comes from the leaves of an evergreen tree native to Australia. Part of the Myrtaceae plant family, Eucalyptus Radiata is steam distilled. Its distinctly fresh aroma is sharp and clean, sparking a sense of refreshment and renewal. Popular in salons and spas, Eucalyptus Radiata oil promotes a stimulating and rejuvenating environment anywhere it’s diffused. The soothing scent makes Eucalyptus Radiata the perfect addition to any bedtime routine when applied to the chest or back. It is found in many of Young Living’s most popular products, including Ortho Ease® massage oil, Breathe Again™ Roll-On, and R.C.™ essential oil blend.
- Refreshing, clean aroma
- Energizing scent
- Creates a stimulating and rejuvenating environment
- Used in massage for its invigorating, soothing aroma
Eucalyptus Radiata has a clean, invigorating aroma that can create a rejuvenating environment. It can be used topically on the chest or back in the evening for a soothing yet invigorating aromatic experience.
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil is anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory.
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil is original from Australia.
- The extraction method of Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil is stream distilled from leaves.
- Eucalyptus species has been treasured in folk medicine.
- Antibacterial activity and would healing activities.
- Can reliefs coughing, improve respiratory conditions, improve seasonal allergies.
- Eucalyptus Radiata carries a fresh, pungent, and fruity aroma that can boosts mental clarity.
- It can also repel rats.
- Can diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata for a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Skincare: With function of purification, it can purify the skin, eliminates toxins, impurities, secretions. Can use oil by putting oil to a steamer and use steam for facial sauna as a natural face cleaning.
- Healthcare: Dilute 1 part of Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil with 1 part of V-6 vegetable oil complex or other pure oil, apply 2-4 drops on location. Can apply on chakras and/or Vita Flex points.
- Massage: Dilute 1 part of oil to 1 part of v-6, massage to the body gently which can comfort arthritis, rheumatic conditions, everyday aches and pains due to its anti-inflammatory, stimulating and warming action.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata with distilled water in a diffuser. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
[ How to use ]
- Turn your shower into a spa by putting 5–10 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata on a warm, damp washcloth and placing it in the shower, just out of direct contact with the water before showering. It will create invigorating, Eucalyptus-infused steam.
- Add 2–3 drops to Ortho Ease® massage oil and massage it into your feet or muscles after activity for a rejuvenating experience.
- Diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata in your home or work space for a clean, energizing aroma.
- Create a DIY room-refreshing spray with Eucalyptus Radiata to combat stale odors.
- Bathe in luxury with an invigorating, clean aroma for a spa-like atmosphere.
- Slip under the sheets with a laundered, fresh fragrance for a calm and relaxing evening during any time of year.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz) ~ 300 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Eugenol (75-87%)
- Eugenol Acetate (8-15%)
- Beta-Carophyllene (2-7%)
A little story about this oil:
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Eucalyptus radiata
- BOTANICAL FAMILY: Myrtaceae
- REGIONS FOUND: Australia, South Africa
- PLANT PART USED: Leaves
- EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam distilled
- YL REGION: Most Young Living Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil comes from Australia and South Africa.
- Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil joined the Young Living family in 1994.
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.