July 26 2018 in SkinCare
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil is anti-infectious, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory.
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil is original from Australia.
- The extraction method of Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil is stream distilled from leaves.
- Eucalyptus species has been treasured in folk medicine.
- Antibacterial activity and would healing activities.
- Can reliefs coughing, improve respiratory conditions, improve seasonal allergies.
- Eucalyptus Radiata carries a fresh, pungent, and fruity aroma that can boosts mental clarity.
- It can also repel rats.
- Can diffuse Eucalyptus Radiata for a stimulating and rejuvenating environment.
[ Functions ]
- Eucalyptus Radiata is anti-infectious, anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory.
- Best to used on cold or haze period, it can also help to breather better. This is a very gentle and nonirritating oil so it is preferred to be used on children.
- Eucalyptus Radiata oil is a cool, refreshing oil that carries energy at the same time.
- Can be used for purifying and cleansing. Diffuse to promote a stimulating and rejuvenating environment
[ Health Benefits ]
- Respiratory / sinus infections, viral infections.
- It fights herpes simplex when combined with bargamot.
- Best to used on cold or haze period, it can also help to breather better.
[ Medical Properties ]
Antibacterial, antiviral, expectorant, anti-inflammatory.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: With function of purification, it can purify the skin, eliminates toxins, impurities, secretions. Can use oil by putting oil to a steamer and use steam for facial sauna as a natural face cleaning.
- Healthcare: Dilute 1 part of Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil with 1 part of V-6 vegetable oil complex or other pure oil, apply 2-4 drops on location. Can apply on chakras and/or Vita Flex points.
- Massage: Dilute 1 part of oil to 1 part of v-6, massage to the body gently which can comfort arthritis, rheumatic conditions, everyday aches and pains due to its anti-inflammatory, stimulating and warming action.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata with distilled water in a diffuser. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Eugenol (75-87%)
- Eugenol Acetate (8-15%)
- Beta-Carophyllene (2-7%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.