October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Cypress Essential Oil can promote sense of security and grounding.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)) Essential Oil is original from France and Spain.
- The extraction method of Cypress Essential Oil is steam distilled from branches.
- Cypress oil has a fresh, herbaceous aroma.
- It can improves circulation and promotes liver health and improves respiration.
- The Greek word "sempervivens"from which the botencial name is derived, meaning "live forever".
- The tree shares its name with the island of Cypress where it is used for worship.
- Cypress wood is noted for its durability as it was used most famously for the original door of St. Peter's Basilica at the Vatican that legends say lasted over 1000 years!!
[ Functions ]
- Eases the feeling of loss and creates a sense of security and grounding.
- Helps heal emotional trauma, clams.
- Soothes angers, helps life flow better.
- Help soothe irritating coughs and minor chest discomfort.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Diabetes, circulatory disorders.
- Grounding, stabilizing.
[ Medical Properties ]
Improves circulations. Anti-infectious, antispasmodic and an antioxidant. Discourages fluid retention. Improves respiration and promotes liver health.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Smooth up the skin by adding a few drops of to lotions and skin care products. It carries function to heals wounds and infections. It is beneficial for oily skin.
- Healthcare: Can apply directly or dilute 1 part of essential oil with 1 part of V-6 vegetable oil complex or other pure vegetable oil for the purpose of treating cramps and muscle pulls. It can also relief when apply to tired or sluggish legs.
- Inhale: Can inhale directly for eliminating respiratory conditions
- Spray: Mix Cypress oil with distilled water to spray around area as it is a natural deodorant.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Cypress oil with distilled water in a diffuser. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Alpha-Pinene (40-65%)
- Beta-Pinene (0.5-3%)
- Delta-3-Carene (12-25%)
- Limonene (1.8-5%)
- Cedrol (0.8-7%)
- Myrcene (1-3.5%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.