QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Cypress has a fresh, herbaceous aroma that can promote a sense of security and grounding.
- Cypress Essential Oil might promote sense of security and grounding.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens)) Essential Oil is original from France and Spain.
- The extraction method of Cypress Essential Oil is steam distilled from branches.
- Cypress oil has a fresh, herbaceous aroma.
- It can improves circulation and promotes liver health and improves respiration.
- The Greek word "sempervivens"from which the botencial name is derived, meaning "live forever".
- The tree shares its name with the island of Cypress where it is used for worship.
- Cypress wood is noted for its durability as it was used most famously for the original door of St. Peter's Basilica at the Vatican that legends say lasted over 1000 years!!
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Skincare: Smooth up the skin by adding a few drops of to lotions and skin care products. It carries function to heals wounds and infections. It is beneficial for oily skin.
- Healthcare: Can apply directly or dilute 1 part of essential oil with 1 part of V-6 vegetable oil complex or other pure vegetable oil for the purpose of treating cramps and muscle pulls. It can also relief when apply to tired or sluggish legs.
- Inhale: Can inhale directly for eliminating respiratory conditions
- Spray: Mix Cypress oil with distilled water to spray around area as it is a natural deodorant.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Cypress oil with distilled water in a diffuser. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day.
[ How to use ]
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
[ Ingredients ]
- Cupressus sempervirens† (Cypress) leaf/nut/stem oil
- †100% pure essential oil
- Alpha-Pinene (40-65%)
- Beta-Pinene (0.5-3%)
- Delta-3-Carene (12-25%)
- Limonene (1.8-5%)
- Cedrol (0.8-7%)
- Myrcene (1-3.5%)