October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Copaiba Essential Oil has been used historically for all types of pain and inflammatory disorder, both internally (stomach ulcers and cancer) and externally (skin disorders and insect bites)
- Copaiba (Copal) is original from Brazil.
- The extraction method of Copaiba essential oil is steam distilled (vacuum distilled) from gum resin exudate from tapped trees.
- This oil can soothe anxious feelings which can also support a healthy immune system.
- Well known for its high levels of etacaryophyllene and a sweet aroma
[ Functions ]
- It has the most published research on its anti-inflammatory effects..
- As a traditional medicine with Peruvian, mixing 3-4 drops of resin and a spoonful of honey can be taken as a natural sore throat remedy.
- Peruvian and Brazilian use this on herbal medicine system as an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic for the urinary tract and in the treatment of urinary problems, stomach ulcers, syphilis, tetanus, bronchitis, and tuberculosis.
[ Health Benefits ]
Pain relief (strong anti-inflammatory), arthritis, rheumatism, cancer, skin disorders (psoriasis), insect bites, stomach distress, urinary disorders, sore throat, anxiety.
[ Medical Properties ]
Anti-inflammatory (powerful), neuroprotective, antimicrobial, anxiolytic, mucolytic, antiulcer, anticancer, antiseptic, kidney stone preventative.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: use a few drop of Copaiba oils, can also dilute with vegetable oil, for insect bites or skin disorders.
- Skincare (Acne): can be used effectively reduce the appearance of acne.
- Healthcare: Can add 1-2 drops to food or soy / rice milk as a dietary supplement. It is strongly recommend not to overdose and follow the safety guidelines.
- Inhale: Can inhale Copaiba oil directly.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Copaiba oil with distilled water in a diffuser as air refreshing or to banish stale odors. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day.
- Massage: Use a few drop of Copaiba oils, no dilution needed, massage directly to surface as pain reliever or anti-inflammatory purposes.
- DIY tips: Dilution not required. Apply directly to location except for the most sensitive skin.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Alpha-Copaene (2-5%)
- Alpha-Humulene (6-10%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (39-72%)
- Delta-Cadinene (2-3%)
- Delta-Elemene (2-3%)
- Gamma-Elemene (1-8%)
- Germacrene D (4-6%)
- Trans-Alpha-Bergamontene (3-11%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.