October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Clove Essential Oil is stimulating and revitalizing
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) Essential Oil is original from Madagascar, Spice Islands.
- The extraction method of Clove Essential Oil is stream distilled from flower bud and stem.
- Clove is a mental stimulant that can also encourage restful sleep and stimulate dreams.
- Clove is one of the most antimicrobial, antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral and anti-infectious of all essential oils.
- Healers in China and India have used clove buds since ancient times as part of their treatments.
- Clove was listed in Hildegard's Medicine, a compilation of early German medicines by highly regarded benedictine herbalist Hildegard of Bingen.
[ Functions ]
- Clove has a mental stimulant fragrant influence.
- It can encourages sleep, stimulates dreams and deep sleep.
- It creates a sense of protection and courage.
- Effectively kill off bacteria, acne and keep skin in a healthy condition.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Anti-aging, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, arthritis/rheumatism, hepatitis, intestinal parasites/infections.
- For numbing all types of pain, throat/sinus/lung infections, cataracts, ulcers, lice, toothache, acne.
[ Medical Properties ]
- Properties of antiaging, antitumoral, antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral, analgestic / anesthetic, antioxidant, anticoagulant, anti-inflammatory.
- Stomach protectant (ulcers), antiparasitic (worms), anticonvulsant, bone preserving.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Always dilute before applying to the skin!! Clove is often used in skin care products for acne-prone skin. Add 1-2 drop to your skincare lotion and apply directly.
- Healthcare: Dilute 1 part of Clove essential oil with 4 parts of V-6 vegetable oil copmlex or other pure oil, apply on chakras and / or Via Flex points. Can also apply 2-4 drops on location, gums or mouth.
- Dietary Supplement: For tickling cough, put a drop on the back of the tongue.
- Warm bath: Put a few drops in a warm bath and enjoy its soothing and invigorating aroma.
- Spray: Add oil to water in a spray bottle and use it as a homemade air freshener.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Clove with distilled water in a diffuser. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Eugenol (75-87%)
- Eugenol Acetate (8-15%)
- Beta-Carophyllene (2-7%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.