October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Citronella Essential Oil can refresh the air by diffusing for pet odors and brining a refreshing scene from the nature.
- Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) Essential Oil is original from Sri Lanka.
- The extraction method of Citronella Essential Oil is steam distrilled from aerial parts and leaves.
- Used by various cultures to treat intestinal parasities, menstrual problems and as a stimulant.
- Citronella can relieve muscle / nerve pain.
- Can apply Citronella oil for skin problems such as acne, eczema and oily skin, it can be an enhancer for penetration.
- Can create a summer spray on the skin to as an enhancement for insect repelling properties.
[ Functions ]
- Refreshing and uplifting fragrance that can diffuse outdoor / indoor to freshen the air and eliminate odors.
- Enhancing insect repelling properties such as antioxidant and antibacterial when combining with cedarwood oil.
- Skin penetration enhancer.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Respiratory infections.
- Muscle / nerve pain.
- Digestive/intestinal problems
- Skin problems such as acne, eczema, oily skin and skin penetration enhancer
[ Medical Properties ]
- Powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, insect repellent, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiparasitic (worms), relaxant.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Dilute one drop of Citronelle Essential Oil and one drop of V-6 or olive oil and apply to the skin for oily skin, it is a great moisturizer to add to the beauty routine.
- Healthcare: May help on colds, fatigue, flue, headaches or minor infections by applying by diluting 1 drop of Citronelle and 1 drop of v-6.
- Deodorant: Combine with tea tree essential oil to enhance its properties to be used in outdoor candles, sprays, lotions and any other camping purposes.
- Spray: Create a DIY summer bug repellent spray by combining 10 drops of Peppermint, 8 drops of Citronelle, 8 drops of Purification oil, 4 oz of distilled water, 4 oz of witch hazel. Mix well on an 8oz of spray bottle.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Citronelle Essential Oil with distilled water in a diffuser for a refreshing scent. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Geraniol (18-30%)
- Trans-Lethyl Isoeugenol (4-10%)
- Geranyl Acetate (5-10%)
- Borneol (3-8%)
- ORAC: 312,000 uTE/100g
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.