October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil carries functions to promote a healthy immune support.
- Cinnoman Bark (Lauraceae) Essential Oil is original from Sri Lanka, Madegascar, Ceylon.
- The extraction method of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is stream distilled from bark.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is one of the most powerful antiseptics known and is strongly antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal.
- Cinnamon Bark may help on heavy menstruation, blood purification, blood circulation; even colds and flu.
- For thousands of years, Cinnamon has bee used as a spice as addition for cooking / baking.
- Can use Cinnamon bark oil as room freshener to eliminate mosquitoes, and it can also be used as a mouth freshener.
[ Functions ]
- Promotes a healthy immune response.
- Helps maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen.
- Over 1700 years, Cinnamon Bark is treated as the standard reference work on herbal treatments, which is also the first Europe authoritative guide to medicines.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Cardiovascular disease, infectious diseases, viral infections (herpes, etc.), Digestive complaints, stomach issues, ulcers.
- Warts, diabetes, Pnemonia, Whooping Cough.
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal.
[ Medical Properties ]
- Anti-inflammatory (COX-2inhibitor), powerfully antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, anticoagulant.
- Circulatory stimulant, stomach protectant (ulcers), antiparasitic (worms).
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Always dilute before applying to the skin!! Clove is often used in skin care products for acne-prone skin. Add 1-2 drop to your skincare lotion and apply directly.
- Healthcare: Dilute 1 part of Clove essential oil with 4 parts of V-6 vegetable oil copmlex or other pure oil, apply on chakras and / or Via Flex points. Can also apply 2-4 drops on location, gums or mouth.
- Dietary Supplement: For tickling cough, put a drop on the back of the tongue.
- Warm bath: Put a few drops in a warm bath and enjoy its soothing and invigorating aroma.
- Spray: Add oil to water in a spray bottle and use it as a homemade air freshener.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Clove with distilled water in a diffuser. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
[ Bible References ]
- Exodus 30:23 -- "Take thou also unto thee principal spices, of pure pyrrh five hundred shekels, and of sweet cinnamon half so much, even two hundred and fifty shekels, and of sweet calamus two hundred and fifty shekels..."
- Proverbs 7:17 -- "I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon."
- The Song of Solomon 4:14 -- "Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes with all the chief spices:"
[ Size ] 5ml (0.17 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Trans-Cinnamaldehyde (50-75%)
- Eugenol (4-7%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (3-8%)
- Linalol (3-9%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.