October 12 2018 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Cedarwood Essential Oil helps creating a calm and comfortable atmosphere when diffused.
- Cedarwood (Cedrus Atlantica) Essential Oil is original from Morocco, USA; Cedrus atlantica is the species most closely related to the biblical Cedars of Lebanon.
- The extraction method of Cedarwood Essential Oil is steam distilled from bark.
- Throughout antiquity, Cedarwood has been used in medicines.
- The Egyptians used Cedarwood for embalming the dead. It was used as both a traditional medicine and incense in Tibet.
[ Functions ]
- Stimulates the limbic region of the brain (the center of emotions).
- Stimulates the pineal gland which releases melatonin.
- Oil may treat ADD and ADHD (attention deficit disorders) in children.
- Recognized for its calming, purifying properties.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Hair Loss Arteriosclerosis
- ADHD (attention deficit disorders)
- Skin problems such as acne, eczema, dry, red, itchy skin.
[ Medical Properties ]
Combats hair loss (alopecia areata) Antibacterial, Lymphatic stimulant ADHD (Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder) 3 Cedrus species against KI562 human chronnic myelogenous leukemia cells.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Smooth up the skin by adding a few drops of Cedarwood to lotions and skin care products.
- Haircare: For shining-looking hair, insert a few drops into shampoo and conditioner. Or rub oil directly into scalp for healthy-looking hair. It may also promote hair growth and soothe dry scalp.
- Healthcare: Similutes the limbic region of the brain (center of emotions) which may help ADD and ADHD.
- Inhale: Can inhale directly for a calm and peaceful feeling, which can improve focus and ADHD
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Cedarwood with distilled water in a diffuser for scents featuring Cedarwood on its own. Diffuse up to 1 hour, 3 times a day. Can combine with other essential oils such as Tea Tree, Neroli, or Bergamot for diffusion
- DIY tips: Can create bug repellent with its content.
[ Size ] 15ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Alpha-Himachalene (10-20%)
- Beta-Himachalene (35-55%)
- Gamma-Himachalene (8-15%)
- Delta-Cadinene (2-6%)
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.