October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- Make money by buying, using and sharing.
- Sign up as wholesaler and get discount immediately (Price vary in different countries) or
- Get a FREE samples to try if you are a blogger.
- Basil Essential Oil contains a fresh and herbaceous aroma for calming and refreshing purposes.
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum) Essential Oil is original from India, Utah, France.
- The extraction method of Basil Essential Oil is steam distilled from leaves, stems and flowers..
- Can fight against mental fatigue, anxiety with uplifting function.
- Basil has been used in traditional Asian Indian medicine to inhale and treat migraines and chest infections.
- Can be used as insect repellent.
- Can reduce dandruff and hair loss.
- Great for muscle spasms.
[ Functions ]
- Natural muscle relaxing properties.
- Promotes mental & anxiety clarity.
- Fatigued and aching muscles
- Contains antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- Insect Repellent.
[ Health Benefits ]
- Throat/lung infections.
- Insect bites
- Fights mental fatigue
[ Medical Properties ]
- Powerful antispasmodie, antiviral.
- Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory.
- Muscle relaxant.
[ How to Use ]
- Skincare: Apply 2-4 drops directly on location to lightening skin tone or shrink pores, it can also help to slow down aging process. In case of sensitive skin, dilute as needed in V-6.
- Healthcare: Apply on throat and chest for coughing and to reduce viral and bacterial infection.
- Metalcare: Can apply on the neck and the back to fight mental fatigue.
- Insect repellent: Can treat insect bites when apply or relief rom coughing, cold or congestion.
- Massage: muscle relaxation for fatigued and aching muscles, provides relief from pain. Can apply on the legs when there is muscle pain. Suggest to dilute 1 drop of Basil oil to 9 drop of raindrops when apply.
- Inhale: Can inhale directly.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Basil Essential Oil with distilled water in a diffuser for a calming and refreshing environment. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
- DIY tips:
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz)
[ Ingredients ]
- Methylchavicol (estragol) (70-90%)
- Linalol (1-20%)
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (1-7%)
- ORAC: 54,000 uTE/100g
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.