November 21 2016 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
A fun Tiger face mask with Anti-wrinkle Functional Cosmetic, you will look like a Tiger while eliminating those wrinkles your face!! Main ingredient - Hydrolyzed wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed elastin
[Features] It is an intensive moisture skin care mask which keeps dry skin more elastic. It contains adenosine ( functional cos metic ingredient ), sodium hyaluronate and gold extract thus it helps to ease wrinkle of skin and keep the skin always moist.
- KFDA approves the effects of the Animal mask
- It is made of high functional extracts.
- It eases skin trouble and natural for skin.
- Animal mask looks fun and interesting.
- Functional mask
- Mask with excellent effects and fun looks.
[How To Use]
- Apply lotion/toner after face washing.
- Open the individual packages and take the mask sheets out one by oneand unfold them.
- Place the mask sheet on the face from theeyes and keep it close to the entire face.
- Remove the mask sheet 10-20 minutes after applying it and allow the remaining essence to be absorbed by patting the skin.
[Ingredient] Water,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Sodium Hyaluronate,Portulaca Oleracea Extract,Betaine,Swiftlet Nest Extract,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Hydrolyzed Elastin,Beta-Glucan,Copper Tripeptide-1,Acetyl Hexapeptide-8,Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate,Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract,Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract,Xanthan Gum,ACRYLATES/C10-30ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER,Panthenol,Allantoin,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Disodium EDTA,Tocopheryl Acetate,Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben , Adenosine, Fragrance,
Xilix series animal mask has a total of 4 types to be selected from (Panda, Seal, Tiger and Fox) and it is a very popular Korean Skin care item - Character Mask Sheets that is fun to look at with amazing skin care function. Start the fun today and try those animal masks with affordable price!
[Main Ingredient] Swiftlet Nest extract, Peptide complex.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.