June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
A fun Seal looking face mask with Moisture Intensive care, you will look like a fur seal while intensively moisturizing your face!! Main ingredient - Ceramide3, Polyquaternium-51
[Features] It is a mask sheet which keeps dry and rough skin always moist and elastic. It contains peptide complex, snail mucus which keeps the skin more elastic and moist and it also contains sodium hyaluronate, ceramide3 thus it keeps the dry and rough skin always moist, elastic, clear and healthy.
- KFDA approves the effects of the Animal mask
- It is made of high functional extracts.
- It eases skin trouble and natural for skin.
- Animal mask looks fun and interesting.
- Functional mask
- Mask with excellent effects and fun looks.
[How To Use]
- Apply lotion/toner after face washing.
- Open the individual packages and take the mask sheets out one by oneand unfold them.
- Place the mask sheet on the face from theeyes and keep it close to the entire face.
- Remove the mask sheet 10-20 minutes after applying it and allow the remaining essence to be absorbed by patting the skin.
[Ingredient] Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Betaine, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Ceramide 3, Polyquaternium-51, Beta-Glucan,Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract,Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, Panthenol, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Fragrance
Xilix series animal mask has a total of 4 types to be selected from (Panda, Seal, Tiger and Fox) and it is a very popular Korean Skin care item - Character Mask Sheets that is fun to look at with amazing skin care function. Start the fun today and try those animal masks with affordable price!
[Main Ingredient] Swiftlet Nest extract, Peptide complex.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.