QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Wintergreen’s refreshing minty aroma is stimulating and invigorating. It’s a great addition to lotions that are applied after activity.
Wintergreen's fragrance may be attractive to children; always keep the child-resistant cap in place.
- Wintergreen Essential Oil carries refreshing minty aroma which can diffuse for a stimulating and invigorating environment.
- Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens) Essential Oil is original from China, North America.
- The extraction method of Wintergreen Essential Oil is steam distilled from leaves and barks.
- Leaves of Wintergreen can be chewed to increase respiratory capacity by Native Americans when running long distances and performing difficult labor.
- Wintergreen was used as a substitute for black tea during the Revolutionary War.
- It might increase respiratory capacity and eases muscle cramps.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Healthcare: Great for arthritis, join pain, nerve pain, dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6 or olive oil. It can also soothe head tension.
- Stimulation: Wintergreen can increase awareness with stimulation properties when apply.
- Work Out Comfort: Dilute drops of Wintergreen with V-6 and apply after working out to cool down the body. Or combine drops as an addition to lotions to apply to the skin after activities.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Wintergreen oil with distilled water in a diffuser for stimulating and invigorating minty aroma in the office or at home, Diffuse up to 10 minutes, 3 times a day
[ How to use ]
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
[ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz) ~ 100 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Gaultheria procumbens† (Wintergreen) leaf oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Methyl Salicylate (90+%)
- ORAC: 101,800 uTE/100g