March 11 2017 in Facial Masks
- Sweet Canola Honey can soften up skin with lots of nutritions!
- Jeju Canola Honey provides extra glow.
- Jeju Carbonate Hot Springs helps regain skin radiance and moisture.
- Radiance + Vitality, Nourishing + Moisturizing
- Completion of skin + Vital moisturizing: Excellent moisturizing power of Jeju canola honey makes rough skin lacking in nutrition soft!
- Changing into elastic skin with Jeju Canola Honey Mask: Carbonated phreatic water from Jeju Sanbangsan Mountain improves on softening skin with full of elasticity
- Providing moisture to loose skin and skin that lack elasticity.
- Jeju canola honey provents skin aging and has excellent anti-inflammatory and trough soothing effects.
- It also maintains skin flexible and pure by its excellent moisturizing effect.
[ Main Functions ]
- Contains Jeju Canola Honey
- For dried skin
- Nourishing & Radiating
[ About Welcos Jeju Natural Mask ]
- Jeju island of Korea has a clean environment and a moderate climate.
- Four types of Mask Sheets made from Jeju Green Tea, Aloe, Canola Honey and Volcanic.
[ How To Use ]
- Clean the face first, then dry (optional to apply toner)
- Open the mask sheet pack and apply evenly onto the face.
- Remove the mask pack after 15-20 minutes
- Tap gently with finger and massage until completely absorbed.
* Use 2-3 times a week
[ Size ] 20ml
[ Main Ingredients ]
Jeju Canola Honey Extract, Jeju Cactus Extract, Jeju Camellia Flower Extract, Jeju Carbonate Hot Springs Water.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Carbomer, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Jeju Canola Honey Extract, Jeju Cactus Extract, Jeju Camellia Flower Extract, Jeju Carbonate Hot Springs Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.