March 23 2017 in SkinCare
[ Main Features ] Aqua, Soothing, Wrinkle Care
- Contains 99.5% of Cucumber extract
- Skintype - for weak and loose skin.
- To provide firming and tightening to loose and weakened skin due to stress and exhaustion.
- The mask includes a set of components intensely caring for skin during sleep.
- Adenosine - is struggling with age-related changes
- Grapefruit extract has a tonic and antioxidant effect
- Bamboo juice - moisturizes.
[ About biomax ]
- biomax is a brand that approaches personal care from a skin care point of view.
- While celerating the beauty of the human spirit, biomax believes in miracle and the beauty of every person.
- The Company Create Happiness through Beauty
- The Company Study for Finding Beauty
- The Company is Active in Creation and Change for Beauty
[ Sleeping Pack Series ]
- Special Sleeping Pack with cap
- Wrinkle improvement function cosmetic
- Leave on type of mask
- Unlike other mask packs, SLEEPING PACK released has cap at the lower part to open and close. Simply use any amount by squeezing and save the rest for next time.
- It’s easy and simple to carry so you can do skin care anytime anywhere and it is highly recommended for an essential travel item.
- Biomax Special Sleeping Pack is sleeping pack to moisturize and rejuvenate tired skin during the day and you can do customized intensive care according to skin troubles.
- Biomax marketing manager suggests users can use this sleeping pack after sheet mask as a sleeping facial time.
[ Size ] 17ml (good to be used for 2-3 times)
[ How to use ]
- Use the mask as the final stage of skincare evening.
- Apply a small amount of the massage movements, avoiding the skin around the eyes and lips.
- In the morning time wash it off. (or optional to wash it off before going to sleep)
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Adenosine, Betaine, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Water, Onsen-Sui, Sea Water, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.