June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
- It is a Soothing Gel for any part of your body.
- Contains 98% of aloe vera leaf water.
- A plant-based natural ingredients for hydration.
- It is refreshing, moisturizing, hydration and smoothing.
- Good to be use for any part of your body and the hair.
This Soothing gel exclude 6 harmful ingredients - Mineral Oil, Surfactant, Paraben, Colorings, Benzophenone, Silicon
[ How to use ]
- Take a proper amount of it and apply it to dry areas of body such as face, elbow and end of hair.
- After that do allow your body to absorb it.
- Release an appropriate amount in the last step of skincare and smooth over the skin.
[ Tips for Special Usage ]
- Use it as moisturizing and soothing pack for tired skin
- Use it as hair treatment for damaged hair
- Use it as after shave gel for preventing reparing and soothing damaged skin
- Use it as eye pack mask around the eye area
- Use it and mix with 2:1 ration radiant makeup
- Use it as soothing gel for nail care
- Use it as soothing pack after dermatologic procedure
- Use it as body gel for irritated or heated skin
- Use it as pore tightening pack for enlarged pores
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.