October 12 2018 in SkinCare
- It is a Soothing Gel for any part of your body.
- Contains 98% of aloe vera leaf water.
- A plant-based natural ingredients for hydration.
- It is refreshing, moisturizing, hydration and smoothing.
- Good to be use for any part of your body and the hair.
This Soothing gel exclude 6 harmful ingredients - Mineral Oil, Surfactant, Paraben, Colorings, Benzophenone, Silicon
[ How to use ]
- Take a proper amount of it and apply it to dry areas of body such as face, elbow and end of hair.
- After that do allow your body to absorb it.
- Release an appropriate amount in the last step of skincare and smooth over the skin.
[ Tips for Special Usage ]
- Use it as moisturizing and soothing pack for tired skin
- Use it as hair treatment for damaged hair
- Use it as after shave gel for preventing reparing and soothing damaged skin
- Use it as eye pack mask around the eye area
- Use it and mix with 2:1 ration radiant makeup
- Use it as soothing gel for nail care
- Use it as soothing pack after dermatologic procedure
- Use it as body gel for irritated or heated skin
- Use it as pore tightening pack for enlarged pores
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
can I put the gel all over my hair or just on the ends ?
This depends on your hair type and quantity, you can definitely put gel over your hair if they are too dry. If the quality of your hair is ok but dry at the end (edge), then you should only put gel over the end (edge). :)
has it comdogenic ingredients?
Hi, the detail ingredient list is under the description. This is the list according to the package, thanks.