January 15 2018 in SkinCare
- High glossy assemblage - Fill up moist level of lip’s line for a more natural lip line.
- Contain Vitamin as as main ingredient - Moisturizing the lip to avoid tightness while provide necessary vitamin at the same time.
- Natural coloring factor - With natural ingredient (food) as color factor, when apply, lips looks more natural.
[ Other Features ]
- Soft and creamy texture, apply to the lop for moisture and smoothness
- Instead of using lipstick, use Petite Bunny Gloss Bar as soft with the intermediate form between lipstick and lip gloss
- Long lasting lip moisture, lovely fluorescent hydrating colors
- Apply 2-3 times as coating for tender pink lips
- Reapply 4-5 times for hot lips
- Cute bunny fit in the pouch, interesting design with soft texture
- Intermediate formulation of lipstick and glossiness
- Berry Complex with Vitamin E, prevent loss of lips moisture
- Roughened lip protected, supply baby lips
- Complete your lips as a very soft baby lips by protecting moisture loss with berry complex and vitamin E, a way to maintain roughened lips.
[ How to use ]
- Clean your lips and dry
- Twist the bottom the stick to pull out around 3-5mm length of stick
- Apply directly onto lips
- Can use alone, or blend on top of a stain or tint.
* Do not pull out too much when using because it might break the stick
**Apply 2-3 times as coating for tender pink lips
***Reapply 4-5 times for hot lips
[ size ] 2g
[ Ingredient ]
Polyglyceryl-2, Triisostearate, Triethylhexanoin, Diisostearyl Isostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Tiglycerides, Glyceryl Sebacate D / Iso Palmitate, Ozokerite, Ceresin, Phytostearyl Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Dipentaerythrityl, Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Wild Berry Extract, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Strawberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Blueberry Extract, Blackberry Extract, Togopheryl Acetate, Calcium D Phosphate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Purified Water, Butyleneglycol, Methyl Paraben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethyl Paraben, Isobutyl Paraben, Fragrance, Food color
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.