July 15 2017 in SkinCare
What it is:
An individually wrapped tomato-infused sheet masks to boost radiance and transform your skin into a smooth, refreshed, healthier-looking complexion in as little as 20 minutes.
What it is formulated to do:
This sheet mask treatment is infused with tomato fruit extract to boost radiance, smooth, and moisturize skin. Perfect for all skin types, it is also formulated with peach fruit extract, which brightens, hydrates, and refreshes the complexion. Each mask features a three-layer durable cotton sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence—resulting in a healthy-looking, dewy glow.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Tony Moly's collection of I'm Real Sheet masks are instant skin treatments targeted to hydrate and tighten skin in as little as 20 minutes. Sheet masks are perfect for a quick skin pick-me-up, relieving tired, dehydrated skin. This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.
1. Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
2. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Remove gently.
4. Massage remaining serum into skin.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Bis-Ethoxydiglycol Succinate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
- Tomato Fruit Extract: Smooths and gives skin instant radiance.
- Peach Fruit Extracts: Hydrate and brighten skin.
[ Important notes for expiration date ]
- The date on product shown at the bottom or top is NOT the expiration date.
- It is manufacture date (year / month / date) and it is required to display the manufacture date of cosmetics by Law in Korea.
- Products will be good for 3 years from the manufacture date
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.