June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
What it is:
It is formulated with red wine extract to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores while tightening and purifying skin, giving you a healthier-looking complexion in as little as 20 minutes.
What it is formulated to do:
This sheet mask treatment is infused with real red wine extracts and rosemary to address enlarged pores while purifying, refining, and tightening skin. Perfect for troubled skin, it soothes the complexion with jasmine and green tea extracts for a refined complexion. Each mask features a three-layer durable cotton sheet for better absorption and deeper penetration of essence—resulting in a healthy-looking glow.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Tony Moly's collection of I'm Real Sheet masks are instant skin treatments targeted to hydrate and tighten skin in as little as 20 minutes. Sheet masks are perfect for a quick skin pick-me-up, relieving tired, dehydrated skin. This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.
1. Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
2. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Remove gently.
4. Massage remaining serum into skin.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Panthenol, PEG-14M, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propanediol, Wine (Red Wine) Extract, Tromethamine, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
- Red Wine Extract: Firms and tightens skin.
- Green Tea Extract: Hydrates and soothes.
- Jasmine Extract: Firms and moisturizes.
- Rosemary Extract: Addresses enlarged pores
[ Important notes for expiration date ]
- The date on product shown at the bottom or top is NOT the expiration date.
- It is manufacture date (year / month / date) and it is required to display the manufacture date of cosmetics by Law in Korea.
- Products will be good for 3 years from the manufacture date
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.