June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
What it is:
Easy-to-use makgeoli (rice wine) mask refines skin to a more translucent and smooth complexion. Subtle fragrance and thicker cotton mask make for a luxurious experience. Ideal for all skin types.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Tony Moly's collection of I'm Real Sheet masks are instant skin treatments targeted to hydrate and tighten skin in as little as 20 minutes. Sheet masks are perfect for a quick skin pick-me-up, relieving tired, dehydrated skin. This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.
1. Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
2. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Remove gently.
4. Massage remaining serum into skin.
1. Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
2. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
i) Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
ii) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
3. Cautions about handling and storing the product
i) Keep the product closed after using it.
ii) Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
iii) Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Tromethamine, Aspergillus/Rice Ferment Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Disodium EDTA
[ Important notes for expiration date ]
- The date on product shown at the bottom or top is NOT the expiration date.
- It is manufacture date (year / month / date) and it is required to display the manufacture date of cosmetics by Law in Korea.
- Products will be good for 3 years from the manufacture date
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.