December 05 2016 in SkinCare
What it is:
Broccoli is nutrient and vitamin rich and full of Vitamins A and C. It's known as a superfood in the food we eat and this sheet mask takes broccoli's powerful good-for-you ingredients and delivers it deep into the skin to enhance its radiance.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Tony Moly's collection of I'm Real Sheet masks are instant skin treatments targeted to hydrate and tighten skin in as little as 20 minutes. Sheet masks are perfect for a quick skin pick-me-up, relieving tired, dehydrated skin. This product does not contain talc, benzophenone, triethanolamin, or color additives.
1. Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
2. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Remove gently.
4. Massage remaining serum into skin.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Xantham Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Tromethamine, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Ascorbic Acid.
[ Important notes for expiration date ]
- The date on product shown at the bottom or top is NOT the expiration date.
- It is manufacture date (year / month / date) and it is required to display the manufacture date of cosmetics by Law in Korea.
- Products will be good for 3 years from the manufacture date
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.