QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Like fresh or dried thyme, Thyme Vitality essential oil is a flavorful addition to savory dishes or to desserts. It can be used in place of the dried spice in your marinade to infuse meats and vegetables with herby richness.
Thyme Vitality™ essential oil is the concentrated distillation of Thyme, a classic and beloved kitchen herb. Thyme Vitality oil can be used in place of the dried spice in your favorite dishes and is always easy to keep on hand.
Thyme Vitality includes the naturally occurring constituents thymol, para-cymene, and gamma-terpinenecan, which makes it perfect for including as a dietary supplement in your everyday lifestyle. The benefits of Thyme Vitality make it an essential ingredient in Longevity™ essential oil blend, Inner Defense®, ParaFree™, and Rehemogen™.
Thyme Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Take 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule to enjoy the benefits of Thyme Vitality’s naturally occurring constituents.
- Include in your next pasta or poultry dish for a delicious new layer of flavor.
- Use a few drops in your marinade to infuse meats and vegetables with herby richness.
- Make your dips extra appetizing by adding a drop of Thyme Vitality.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to Use: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)† leaf oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Size: 5ml (0.17 fl oz)
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use with infants