December 05 2016 in SkinCare
- This box is only FREE for [ Skin18@USA Review Program ] approved representatives.
- Boxes are open for purchase with discounted price of US$10 each.
- Box comes with 4 pcs of masks from The Zoo Pack
- To read more about [ Skin18@USA Review Program ] click here.
About the product:
[ The Zoo Pack Box (Horse, Goat, Donkey, Snail) (4 types ) ]
- Daily Skin Care Project from Day 1 to Day 4
- With 100% cotton sheet by systematic skin care for FOUR ingredients.
- Four ingredients include horse oil, goat milk, donkey milk, and snail mucus.
- FOUR types of animal ingredients with FOUR functions in different days.
- Four functions include Skin soothing, Intensive Moisturizing, Brightening skin color tone and Enhance elasticity)
- 100% cotton sheet mask that feel very soft and comfortable on fitting.
- Richly contain 35g of essence on each mask sheet.
- Dual Functionality by KFDA: Whitening and Anti-wrinkle
[ About THE ZOO PACK ]
- The ZOO pack series has a total of 4 types of mask with 4 animals ingredients for 4 times of systematic skin mask pamper.
- All mask are made with 100% cotton sheet by systematic skin care and suggested to take the whole set with an intensive skin pamper for 4 days!
[ Main Ingredient for each day]
- Day 1: Horse Oil - key ingredients as Palmitoleic Acid and Ceramide, both can smooth up, protect and moisturize the skin.
- Day 2: Goat Milk - key ingredients as Selenium which can prevent skin from drying up for an intensive moisturizing function such as hydration .
- Day 3: Donkey Milk - key ingredient as lysozyme and lactoferrin to help protect the skin by brightening up the skin tone.
- Day 4: Snail Mucus - key ingredient as protein, collagen, elasticize; all elastic components can enhance skin elasticity effectively.
- Overall: Sea Bird's Nest, Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea extract, Chamomile, Beta-glucan
[ Size ] 35 grams per sheet (140 grams for 4pcs)
[ Detail Ingredients list ] Go to following link and read mask's description
- Day 1: Skin soothing with Horse Oil
- Day 2: Intensive Moisturizing with Goat Milk
- Day 3: Brightening skin color tone with Donky Milk
- Day 4: Enhance elasticity for skin with Snail Mucus
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.