January 16 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- Whitening Functional Cosmetic
- This high-moisturizing whitening essence imparts radiance to the skin with enriched white ginseng pellets of a pearl shade, while whitening functional substances provide additional care for dull spots on the skin
- Effect: Aids in skin whitening.
- Contains heaven grade ginseng and natural pine mushroom
- Contains white ginseng concentrate
- Contains white gold pearl
- Use Oriental herbs grown in Korean
- No artificial coloring and synthetic preservatives
- Brightening ingredients in white ginseng extract help to improve dull skin and brighten your skin tone. Leaves your skin smooth with its creamy texture.
- Moist texture smoothly applies on skin and leaves skin velvety
- Good for all skin type
[How to use]
- Dispense an adequate amount and apply evenly to the skin
- Every morning and evening, after using a skin softener (toner), pump 2 to 3 times and apply gently to the face along the skin texture in an outward direction and let absorb.
- For parts with liver sports and blemishes, pump once more and re-apply to provide extra care for dark spots.
WATER • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • GLYCERIN METHYL GLUCETH-20 • ALCOHOL DENAT • 1,2-HaANEDICIL • NIACINAMIDE • GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE • ?GAR • PEG! PPG-17/6 COPOLYMER • PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT • BETAINE • DIETHOXYETHYL SUCCINATE • TRCHOLOMA MATSLITAKE EXTRACT • ELITYLENE GLYCOL • CALCUM ALGIIATE • GELLAN GUM • MICA • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLMETHYLTAURATENR COPOLYMER • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • PPG-26-EUTETI-I-26 • PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL • XANTHAN GUM • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROESPOLYMER • ARTEMISIA PRNCEPS LEAF EXTRACT • POLYGONATUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT • POLYGONUM MULTFLORUM ROOT EXTRACT • ACHYRANTHES FAuREI ROOT EXTRACT • PORA COCOS SCLEROTIUM EXTRACT • ANGELICA GIGAS EXTRACT • CUSCUTA JAPONICA SEED EXTRACT • LYCIUM CI-I5OSE FRUIT EXTRACT • POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE • DISCIOILIM EDTA • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • FRAGRANCE
CAUTION: For edernal use only. lined out in reach of chicken Do not use on broken or abraded skin. Avoid contact with eyes.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.