March 23 2017 in SkinCare
- A moisturizing toner for hydrating inside the skin with chia seed
- A seed filled with moisture, CHIA SEED delivers full hydration to your skin
- Chia Seed [Hydration] – The miraculous seed from South America.
- Formula without 7 additives (paraben, benzophenone, aritificial anti-oxidant, alcohol, sulphate, acrylamide, and triethanolamine)
- Safety tested, contains chia seed
- Environment friendly
- Five benefits by chia seeds for a “fully hydrated” moisturized skin:
- Contains 100% chia seeds extract instead of water
- Uses chia seed (manufactured via the Fresh Extraction method within 24 hours)
- A moisture HFG system
- Formula without 7 additives
- Dermatology tested
- A moisturizing toner that instantly hydrates the skin
- Tones dry and patchy dead skin cells and moisturizes the skin as if water is absorbed.
- A natural moisture drop absorbing moisture 10 times its own weight.
- Chia seeds carrying moisture and the Moisture Hug System adjust the skin into an optimal state to fully retain moisture.
- Contains 100% chia seeds water instead of water.
- Chia seeds water is extracted within 24 hours via the Fresh method, instead of water delivers the vitality of the highly pure chia
[What is Chia Seed?]
- Magical moisture seed from South America
- Absorbs moisture 10 times its own weight and forms a natural film of jelly moisture
- A natural seed filled with not only moisture but also nearly all nutrients required by the skin
[How to use]
- Every morning and evening, dispense an adequate amount on the hands or a cotton puff and apply to the skin and tap lightly for full absorption. Gently press the skin with both palms to finish
- Soak a cotton puff and place on a dry part, remove the puff after 30 seconds for long-lasting moisturization)
[Order of Usage for series of Chia Seed]
- Toner (or Mist Toner) -> Lotion -> Eye & Spot Essence -> Essence -> Cream
Salvia hispanica seed extract, dipropylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, panthenol, glycerin, diethoxyethyl succinate, phenoxyethanol, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, betaine, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, sodium hyalluronate, algin, sodium citrate, fragrance, disodium edta, citric acid, citrus paradish (grapefruit) fruit extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.