April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
- An eye & spot essence in a new concept to remove dark circles and fully hydrate the skin.
- A seed filled with moisture. CHIA SEED delivers full hydration to your skin.
- Chia Seed [Hydration] – The miraculous seed from South America.
- Strong water absorbing abilities: absorbs up to 10 times its weight in water
- Contains more than 30% of dietary fiber: the ability to live in very dry environments.
- Uses organic chia seeds (with Fresh extraction method within 24 hours).
- Formula without 7 additives (paraben, benzophenone, aritificial anti-oxidant, alcohol, sulphate, acrylamide, and triethanolamine).
- 5 benefits by chia seeds for a fully hydrated moisturized skin:
- Contains 100% Chia Seed extract water instead of regular water.
- Uses chia seeds (manufactured via the Fresh Extraction method within 24 hours)
- A moisture HUG system
- Formulated without 7 additives
- Dermatologist tested
- A serum type of eye cream that has natural pearly texture that moisturizes & vitalizes the eye area (whitening effects).
- An intensive essence exclusively for the eyes & spots
- A chiffon-like soft spread and moisturization provide one-step care to dark circles around the eyes, liver spots and blemishes.
- Flawless care with moisture level-up around the eyes
- Chia seed, which absorbs moisture 10 times its own weight, and pearl extract raise the level of moisture and provides care to troubled areas for flawless clarity.
- Contains 100% chia seeds water instead of water
- Chia seeds water is extracted within 24 hours via the Fresh method, instead of water delivers the vitality of the highly pure chia seeds.
[What is Chia Seed?]
- Magical moisture seed from South America
- Absorbs moisture 10 times its own weight and forms a natural film of jelly moisture
- A natural seed filled with not only moisture but also nearly all nutrients required by the skin
[How to use]
Every morning and evening, after washing the face, pump once after applying an essence according to the following sequence. Use the ring finger to dot three spots below both eyes and tap lightly for full absorption. (*Re-apply 2-3 times to spots where dullness is a concern and tap lightly for greater effects.)
[Order of Usage for series of Chia Seed]
- Toner (or Mist Toner) -> Lotion -> Eye & Spot Essence -> Essence -> Cream
Salvia hispanica seed extract, glycerin, butylene glycol, alcohol denat, nacnamide, palmitic acid, betaine, PEG-60 glyceryl isostearate, dimethcone, cyclomethicone, 1.2-Hexanedol, panthenol, pearl powder, anthemis nobilis flower extract, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl aocohol, carbomer, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, arginine, disodium edta, citrus paradise (grapefruit) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.