September 19 2017 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- A mist-type toner for quick soothing and moisture-recharging with fine moisture drops
- Chia Seed [Hydration] – The miraculous seed from South America.
- Strong water absorbing abilities: absorbs up to 10 times its weight in water
- Contains more than 30% of dietary fiber: the ability to live in very dry environments.
- Uses organic chia seeds (with Fresh extraction method within 24 hours).
- Fine mist particles provides quick soothing effects.
- An essential toner that infuses skin with moisture.
- Formula without 7 additives (paraben, benzophenone, aritificial anti-oxidant, alcohol, sulphate, acrylamide, and triethanolamine).
- Safety tested, contains chia seed
- Environment friendly
- Five benefits by chia seeds for a “fully hydrated” moisturized skin:
- Contains 100% chia seeds extract instead of water
- Uses chia seed (manufactured via the Fresh Extraction method within 24 hours)
- A moisture HFG system
- Formula without 7 additives
- Dermatology tested
- A mist-type moisturizing toner to soothe dry and sensitive skin
- Fine moisture drops impart quick soothing effects the moment they touch the sensitive and reddened skin.
- Full hydration by organically germinated chia seeds.
- Chia seeds absorbing moisture 10 times its own weight immediately provide moisture to dry skin and form a moisture film for long-lasting moisturization.
- Contains 100% chia seeds water instead of water.
- Chia seeds water is extracted within 24 hours via the Fresh method, instead of water delivers the vitality of the highly pure chia seeds.
[What is Chia Seed?]
- Magical moisture seed from South America
- Absorbs moisture 10 times its own weight and forms a natural film of jelly moisture
- A natural seed filled with not only moisture but also nearly all nutrients required by the skin
[How to use]
- Every morning and evening, spray evenly to the entire face from an adequate distance. Tap lightly with both hands for full absorption.
- May be used as a mist whenever the skin feels sensitive or dry. May whenever the skin feels sensitive or dry. May be used before as well as after applying make-up.
[Order of Usage for series of Chia Seed]
- Toner (or Mist Toner) -> Lotion -> Eye & Spot Essence -> Essence -> Cream
Salvia hispanica seed extract, betaine, glycerin, dimethiconie, hydrogenated lecithin, trehalose, butylene glycol, phaseolus radiates extract, betula platyphylla japonica bark extract, rumex crispus root extract, saccharide isomerate, natto gum, chlorphenesin, citrus paradise (grapefruit) fruit extract, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, PEG_60 hydrogenated castor oil, anthemis nobilis flower extract, disodium edta, fragrance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.