November 21 2016 in Facial Masks
- Lotion Tonique Hydratante Pour Peaux Grasses (Toner)
- This toner is formulated with chia seeds to moisturize skin and cotton seeds to remove sebum.
- Chia Seed [Hydration] – The miraculous seed from South America.
- Uses low carbon environmentally friendly technology (oil-zero formula).
- Moisture Hug System.
- Completed skin test.
- GMO free
- 7 free formula: Paraben, Benzophenone, Artificial Pigments, Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Animal Raw Materials, Triethanolamine.
- 5 promises of Sebum Control Moisture Water:
- Contains 100% Chia Seed extract water instead of regular water.
- Made with germinated Chia Seed extract.
- Boasts effective moisture-hugging system intensification de l’hydration
- Formulated without 7 additives
- Dermatologist tested
- Solves all skin concerns of those in their 20’s in the summer season; dryness, sebum, pores!
- Controls sebum! Improves pores! Moisturizes skin but keeps it matte!!
- Oil-zero clear water that controls sebum with cotton seeds.
- Oil zero/ethanol free formula
- The Daily Pore Care that Removes Excessive Sebum
- Ethanol-Free Forumla for Milk, Oil-Free, Eco-Friendly Moisture Care
- Formulated with GMO-Free, 100% Chia Seed Extract Fluid Instead of Water
[What is Chia Seed?]
- Magical moisture seed from South America
- Absorbs moisture 10 times its own weight and forms a natural film of jelly moisture
- A natural seed filled with not only moisture but also nearly all nutrients required by the skin
[How to use]
At the first step of skincare routine, dispense a sufficient amount of the product onto a cotton pad and gently wipe the face from the middle outward. Lightly pat the skin to absorb. Very special bottle designed with a toner pump, gently pump 2 to 3 times on a cotton pad.
[Order of Usage for series of Chia Seed]
- Toner (or Mist Toner) -> Lotion -> Eye & Spot Essence -> Essence -> Cream
Salvia hispanica seed extract, dipropylene glycol, butylene glycol, glycerin, 1,2-hexandeiol, plankton extract, eta-glucan, diospyros kaki leaf extract, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed extract, ceramide 3, candida bombicola/sucrose/begatable acid ester ferment, stearoyl glutamic acid, lauroyl blutamic acid, polysorbate 80, cocoyl glutamic acid, polysorbate 20, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, phenoxyethanol, pentylene glycol, orthosiphon stamineus extract, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, octyldodeceth-25, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PPG-26-buteth-26, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dragrance, disodium edta, potassium hydroxide, ethylhexylglycerin.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.