June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
- Oil free translucent cream providing hydration with moisture seeds and sebum control with cotton seeds.
- A clear, mild cream with Real oil-zero
- Chia Seed [Hydration] – The miraculous seed from South America.
- Strong water absorbing abilities: absorbs up to 10 times its weight in water
- Contains more than 30% of dietary fiber: the ability to live in very dry environments.
- Uses organic chia seeds (with Fresh extraction method within 24 hours).
- Uses good seeds and good technology that make the extracts fresh and is also good for the environment
- Uses 100% chia seed extract instead of water
- Formula without 7 additives (paraben, benzophenone, aritificial anti-oxidant, alcohol, sulphate, acrylamide, and triethanolamine).
- Dermatologist tested.
- 5 benefits by chia seeds for a fully hydrated moisturized skin:
- Contains 100% Chia Seed extract water instead of regular water.
- Uses chia seeds (manufactured via the Fresh Extraction method within 24 hours)
- A moisture HUG system
- Formulated without 7 additives
- Dermatologist tested
- A zero transparent cream that contains chia seed which infuses moisture and cotton seed that captures sebum.
- Moisture cream that replenishes moisture while controlling sebum
- Chia seeds that hold moisture 10 times their own weight fill inside the skin with moisture, while native cotton seeds control unnecessary sebum to maintain the skin fully moisturized without any sheen all day long.
- Mild oil-free translucent cream made with environment-friendly technique
- This 100% pure mild and translucent moisturizing cream protects the environment as well through oil-free formula that uses low-carbon, environment-friendly technique.
- 100% chia seed extracts’ sap in lieu of water
- This moisturizing cream delivers freshness and efficacy effect by using 100% organic chia seed extract' sap in Lieu of water.
[What is Chia Seed?]
- Magical moisture seed from South America
- Absorbs moisture 10 times its own weight and forms a natural film of jelly moisture
- A natural seed filled with not only moisture but also nearly all nutrients required by the skin
[How to use]
Every morning and evening, dispense an adequate amount during the final stage of skincare and gently apply along the skin texture in an outward direction and let absorb.
[Order of Usage for series of Chia Seed]
- Toner (or Mist Toner) -> Lotion -> Eye & Spot Essence -> Essence -> Cream
Salvia hispanica seed extract, glycerin, PEG-32, betaine, alcohol denat, 1.2-Hexanedol, BIS-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, beta-glucan, orthosiphon stamineus extract, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed extract, sodium hyaluronate, butylene glycol, pentylene glycol, maltodextrin, xanthan gum, PEG_40 hydrogenated castor oil, plankton extract, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, propylene glycol, dragrance, disodium edta, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, potassium hydroxide, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl, taurate copolymer, PPG-27-buteth-26, phenoxyethanol.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.