June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
- A moisturizing essence with moisture jelly capsules containing condensed organic chia seeds for a crystal-clear and moisturized skin appearance (also used as a whitening essence)
- Chia Seed [Hydration] – The miraculous seed from South America.
- Strong water absorbing abilities: absorbs up to 10 times its weight in water
- Contains more than 30% of dietary fiber: the ability to live in very dry environments.
- Uses organic chia seeds (with Fresh extraction method within 24 hours).
- Formula without 7 additives (paraben, benzophenone, aritificial anti-oxidant, alcohol, sulphate, acrylamide, and triethanolamine).
- 5 beneifits by chia seeds for a fully hydrated moisturized skin:
- Contains 100% Chia Seed extract water instead of regular water.
- Uses chia seeds (manufactured via the Fresh Extraction method within 24 hours)
- A moisture HUG system
- Formulated without 7 additives
- Dermatologist tested
- A moisture essence with moisture jelly capsules containing condensed organic chia seeds for clear skin (whitening effects).
- A moisturizing essence with popping moisture jelly capsules
- A translucent moisture jelly capsule containing condensed moisture of chia seeds fully hydrates the skin.
- Natural jelly moisture capsule of chia seeds absorbing moisture 10 times its own weight
- Spreads on smoothly as if a water drop bursts when it touches the hand and is absorbed with a refreshing skinfeel. Hydrates inside and outside of the skin without stickiness.
- Contains 100% chia seeds water instead of water
- Chia seeds water is extracted within 24 hours via the Fresh method, instead of water delivers the vitality of the highly pure chia seeds.
[What is Chia Seed?]
- Magical moisture seed from South America
- Absorbs moisture 10 times its own weight and forms a natural film of jelly moisture
- A natural seed filled with not only moisture but also nearly all nutrients required by the skin
[How to use]
Every morning and evening, pump 1-2 times on the palm according to the following sequence.
Apply smoothly along the skin texture and press gently with warm palms for full absorption.
(* For moisture inside the capsule to fully dissolve into the skin, gently press the skin with both palms to finish.)
[Order of Usage for series of Chia Seed]
- Toner (or Mist Toner) -> Lotion -> Eye & Spot Essence -> Essence -> Cream
Salvia hispanica seed extract, hydrogenated polydecene, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, betaine, Niacinamide, panthenol, 1,2-hexandeiol, hydrolyzed collagen, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, squalene, acacia Senegal gum, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PPG-26-buteth-26, octyldodeceth-25, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, potassium hydroxide, hydroxyethylcellulose, glyceryl polymethacrylate, sodium hyaluronate, disodium edta, talc, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, glycolic acid, green 6 (CI 61565), Red 17 (CI 26100), yellow 11 (CI 47000), citrus paradise (grapefruit) fruit extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, fragrance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.