January 22 2017 in Facial Masks
- A moisturizing cream with freshly germinated chia seeds in water drops fully hydrate the skin appearance
- Chia Seed [Hydration] – The miraculous seed from South America.
- Strong water absorbing abilities: absorbs up to 10 times its weight in water
- Contains more than 30% of dietary fiber: the ability to live in very dry environments.
- Uses organic chia seeds (with Fresh extraction method within 24 hours).
- Formula without 7 additives (paraben, benzophenone, aritificial anti-oxidant, alcohol, sulphate, acrylamide, and triethanolamine).
- Dermatologist tested.
- 5 benefits by chia seeds for a fully hydrated moisturized skin:
- Contains 100% Chia Seed extract water instead of regular water.
- Uses chia seeds (manufactured via the Fresh Extraction method within 24 hours)
- A moisture HUG system
- Formulated without 7 additives
- Dermatologist tested
- A moisture cream that is deeply infused with chia seed water drops to fully hydrate the skin
- A moisturizing cream for fully hydrated skin
- A refreshing water drop that busts the moment it touches the skin fully hydrates the skin and moisturizes the inside of the skin for an extended period.
- Immediate hydration and a comfortable protective film
- Chia seed, which carries moisture 10 times its own weight, and chamomile provide immediate hydration and soothe dry and reddened skin quickly.
- Contains 100% chia seeds water instead of water
- Chia seeds water is extracted within 24 hours via the Fresh method, instead of water delivers the vitality of the highly pure chia seeds.
[What is Chia Seed?]
- Magical moisture seed from South America
- Absorbs moisture 10 times its own weight and forms a natural film of jelly moisture
- A natural seed filled with not only moisture but also nearly all nutrients required by the skin
[How to use]
Every morning and evening, dispense an adequate amount during the final stage of skincare according to the following sequence and gently apply along the skin texture in an outward direction and let absorb. [Order of Usage for series of Chia Seed]
- Toner (or Mist Toner) -> Lotion -> Eye & Spot Essence -> Essence -> Cream
Salvia hispanica seed extract, glycerin, Dimethilcone, betaine, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, dimethicone/PEG_10/15 crosspolymer, pathenol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, PEG_10 dimethicone, ydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, potassium hydroxide, fragrance, disodium edta, xanthan gum, sodium hyaluronate, citrus paradise (grapefruit) fragrance, disodium edta, xanthan gum, sodium hyaluronate, citrus paradise (grapefruit) fruit extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.