June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- Jeju Lave Water Mask is derived from natural ingredients and brings a hydrating and moisturizing effect to your skin
- With its MMB penetrating system, the mask delivers a full hydrating effect deep into the skin.
- Jeju Lava Water has a consistent purity and contains rich mineral ingredients such as calcium, sodium and magnesium, to keep the skin healthy.
- It contains green tea extract which has an excellent anti-oxidant, moisturizing and soothing effect.
- It also helps relieve skin irritation and promote anti-aging effect.
[ About Soo Beauté Jeju Series ]
The Soo Beauté Jeju Series are masks that made with ingredient from Jeju Island, or called Jejudo (濟州島/제주도) is one of the nine provinces of South Korea (Jeju Province). The province is situated on and coterminous with the nation's largest island of Jeju (also Jejudo). It is a beautiful island to travel and it is defined by its volcanic landscape full of craters and cavelike lava tubes. Because of how natural and beautiful the island is, so Korea skincare made used of all natural ingredients from the island to product skincare products.
[ Skin Type ] All skin type
[ How to Use ]
- Wash and dry face thoroughly
- Apply the mask on face and gently smooth into p;ace
- Leave on for 15 minutes, then remove mask and gently massage your face until the essence is fully absorbed
[ Weight ] 20ml
[ Ingredients ] Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Denat, Trehalose, Sea Water, Phaseolus Radiatus Seed Extract, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Methylparaben, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Betula Phatyphylla Japonica Bark Extract, Rumex Crispus Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Propylparaben, 1.2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fragance, Sodium Hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.