April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
Green tea extract can refresh your skin with an anti-aging effect
[ About Soo Beauté Beauty Friends Season III ]
- Soo Beauté is a new Korean Brand provide quality facial mask with a resonsiable price, the whole serie with different types contains different functions that can fit your needs. The whole set contain similar main ingredient list includes but not limited to Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinansis Leaf Extract, etc
- In general, masks has function of healing, soothing, provide nutrition to skin, refreshing, moisturizing, recovery and provide extract elasticity for a young looking skin
- Glycerin is a compound that can be made from natural products such as vegetable oil. It can be used for both cosmetic purposes and as a treatment for medical conditions of the skin. Most people are very tolerant of glycerin, without experiencing irritation. The effects of glycerin on skin are a healthier, more natural-looking appearance.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract - Aloe barbadensis leaves are commonly known as aloe vera. Aloe barbadensis is a multipurpose remedy that is traced back to ancient roots, and used in many cultures for its healing properties.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract is an extract of the leaves of the tea plant camellia sinensis. Commonly referred to as green tea extract. Most skin experts generally recommend green tea as a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging ingredient.
- After cleaningsing and toning, place the mask on your face
- Gently spread the mask to both sides
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes
- Remove the mask and gently massage your face until the essence is fully absorbed
- For best result, use 2-3 times a week or as your skin requires
[ Size ] 25g per pack / per sheet
[ Ingredients ]
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Carbomer, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Fraganoa, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.