January 22 2017 in Facial Masks
With the special ingredient Centella Asiatica Extract and function of Double Strength - applying nourishing essence on face care mask improves facial skin tone and make tired looking skin more elastic and healthy.
3 Steps Intensive Care Mask – best to use at night time before going to sleep with ultimate moistening and recovery at sleeping time!
- STEP1 Facial Foaming & Soft Peeling
- STEP2 INTENSIVE CARE MASK
- STEP3 Anti-Aging Night Cream
[BIO CELLULOSE FACIAL SHEETS]
- Applying nourishing essence on face care mask improves facial skin tone and make tired looking skin more elastic and healthy.
- 4 Free ingredients: Free Mineral oil, Free silicon, Free Artificial coloring, Free Paraben
Vita-Brightening (CentellaAsiatica Extract, Double Strength)
Mineral rich Alpine ice water has been added to enhance and maintain much needed moisture
to tired looking skin
Contains Kiwi extracts and lemon extracts and changes the dry and rough skin irritated by
- 6 different kinds of extracts complete your skin vitality and elasticity.
[INGREDIENTS] Water, Glacier Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Betaine, PEG-60
Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, ActinidiaChinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon
(Lemon) Fruit Extract, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Jania Rubens Extract,
Hyaluronic Acid, MaltooligosylGlucoside, C12-14 HydroxyalkylMaltitol Ether, Polyglutamic Acid,
Fucose, Mineral Water, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed
Collagen, SasaQuelpaertensis Extract, Adenosin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
[SIZE] 2ml (Foam), 2ml (Night Cream), 25ml (Mask)
[HOW TO USE]
- After cleansing and cleaning skin texture, take out a sheet and apply evenly
- to the whole face.
- In 15-20 minutes, remove the sheet and pat on to the skin the remains for it to be absorbed.
- Any remaining ingredients can be also applied to other body areas.
[TIP of the day] For most effective result, we recommend to use the product for at least 4 weeks continuously due to 4 week skin turnover cycle.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen, itchy during and after use.
- Keep out of eyes. If eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandage or tapes.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high&low temperature. Keep away from the children. For preventing dryness, use mask at once after opening pouch.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.