March 23 2017 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
With the special ingredient Organic Herbs and Enhanced Ingredients - applying nourishing essence on face care mask improves facial skin tone and make tired looking skin more elastic and healthy.
3 Steps Intensive Care Mask – best to use at night time before going to sleep with ultimate moistening and recovery at sleeping time!
- STEP1 Facial Foaming & Soft Peeling
- STEP2 INTENSIVE CARE MASK
- STEP3 Anti-Aging Night Cream
[BIO CELLULOSE FACIAL SHEETS]
- Applying nourishing essence on face care mask improves facial skin tone and make tired looking skin more elastic and healthy.
- 4 Free ingredients: Free Mineral oil, Free silicon, Free Artificial coloring, Free Paraben
Teatree-Relax (Organic Herbs, Enhanced Ingredients)
Mineral rich Alpine ice water has been added to enhance and maintain much needed moisture
to tired looking skin
Containing teatree extract has an exceptional effects on:
- Recovery from outside skin irritation
- calming down the skin which has been stimulated
- 6 different kinds of extracts complete your skin vitality and elasticity.
[INGREDIENTS] Water, Glacier Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Betaine, PEG-60
Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, MelaleucaAlternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin,
Carbomer, Hydroxyethyl-cellulose, Jania Rubens Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Maltooligosyl
Glucoside, C12-14 HydroxyalkylMaltitol Ether, Polyglutamic Acid, Fucose, Mineral Water, Salvia
Hispanica Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, SasaQuelpaertensis
Extract, Adenosin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, MelaleucaAlternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
[SIZE] 2ml (Foam), 2ml (Night Cream), 25ml (Mask)
[HOW TO USE]
- After cleansing and cleaning skin texture, take out a sheet and apply evenly
- to the whole face.
- In 15-20 minutes, remove the sheet and pat on to the skin the remains for it to be absorbed.
- Any remaining ingredients can be also applied to other body areas.
[TIP of the day] For most effective result, we recommend to use the product for at least 4 weeks continuously due to 4 week skin turnover cycle.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if skin becomes red, swollen, itchy during and after use.
- Keep out of eyes. If eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandage or tapes.
- Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high&low temperature. Keep away from the children. For preventing dryness, use mask at once after opening pouch.
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How to properly use? I used it just now. The 1st step, once I applied on my face, do I need to rinse it with water before i put the mask? Then the 3rd part, after puting the mask, do I need to rinse again with water then apply the 3rd step?
Hi, yes you need to rinse the foam (first step) after you clean the face. The purpose here is to clean before you go to the second step, put the mask on, it is also optional to put toner to balance the skin tone before the mask. After the mask (second step), gently massage the face so that all serum absorb into the face. Then it is not necessary to wash your face, you can go ahead with step three then go to sleep. However, some people might want to wash off and clean the face after the mask (second step). This is really optional for personal preference. Thanks for your question again.